Is / are:
|18 to 25|
|Graduate Psychology Student|
|NSW QLD TAS VIC (full regions list)|
More InformationHello! I'm Andie, thanks for reading about me. I look forward to chatting with you, and hopefully meeting you and your treasured pets!
As a graduate psychology student, there's lots about my personality that drew me to the field which I think also makes me perfectly suited to minding your home. And from the odd days filling in for friends who were housesitting, I found I also really enjoy it!
Here's a few of those things about me:
- I'm trustworthy. That means I respect people and their property so I'll keep your things in the condition that I found them.
- I'm open-minded and a good listener. That means I'll adapt to your situation because I can appreciate the way you do things, and listen to instructions.
- I'm observant and resourceful. That means I'll notice if your pet's behaviour becomes out of the ordinary, and will seek help if needed.
- I'm empathetic and patient. That means I'll be affectionate with your pet while allowing them to become comfortable with me at their own pace.
- I'm curious and active. That means I enjoy exploring and getting to know the character of new people, places and pets! If your pet is the active and excited type, they'll be in good company :)
- I'm intuitive. That means I've learnt the value of a pet's company for people to feel relaxed. So you can be sure your pet won't be lonely, because it won't just be me doing them a favour. They will be doing me a favour any time they're willing to sit nearby or be cuddled while I read or watch a movie :)
As my profile is new, I'm still in the process of compiling ID verification, references and a police check, so please feel free to message me about these, or if you have any other questions!
P.S. As they say, the proof is in the pudding! In my photos you can see me with my housemate's cute little girl, Vivian, only a short time after she moved in. My housemate commented several times how surprised she was that Vivian warmed to me so quickly! That's because she had a rough past before my housemate owned her, so it's a joy that Vivian is now feeling at home in a loving home :)