Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|social worker, property manager|
|NSW (full regions list)|
More InformationDear All,
Greetings from Andy and Gary, a couple - middle aged, if it matters, but young at heart - who met a bit more than 20 years ago when Andy came to Australia to study.
Since then a lot has happened:
We had a chance to live in different countries and to see many parts of the world while travelling. And of course to settle in Australia. Although Gary is from Melbourne we spent around 10 years in Perth where we enjoyed the climate, especially the endless summers.
After spending more than a year overseas we are returning now to Au. We'd love to find a new home in Sydney.
House sitting seems a good option for us for the beginning. We have to admit we never tried it before.
Why should you choose us?
- We understand how big deal it is to open your home for strangers and allow them to look after your precious babies.
- For around 7 years we worked in accommodation management as property managers and guest house managers. We know how to look after a property.
- Gary have had and looked after dogs and gardens before.
- We don't smoke, only drink on rare occasions and have no intention to arrange parties.
- We are mainly on a vegetarian diet. It can be full vegetarian if it is required.
- We take seriously our responsibilities and the confidence you repose in us.
Actually we don't really know why you would not choose us if the timing is right.
We love water! Anything close to water would be preferred. But it would be considered any well kept, clean property and pet.
We'll be available from around Christmas.
May see you soon!