Animal whisperer/ house sitter availableID: tqi
Is / are:
|36 to 45|
|NSW QLD VIC (full regions list)|
More InformationHi, I'm Charli. I hear you’re going away. Well I might be able to help you out, looking after your home and beloved pets.
A bit about me…
• I live in Lewisham in Sydney and work as an office manager during the day. I have some flexibility and can work from home once a week. I can’t have animals where I live so I see this as an opportunity to have a bit of animal company whilst helping someone out at the same time.
• I have been house sitting for friends and friends of friends by word of mouth for the past few years. I thought it was about time I advertised and expanded my circle.
• I adore all animals. I grew up with lots of animals around and had two big dogs up until a few years ago. I’m especially good at handling dogs (including large dogs) and cats but I am comfortable with all animal, including horses, cows, chickens etc. Maybe not tigers though.
• I love plants and have lots of my own so I could be trusted to look after yours
• I’m very house proud and like a clean, tidy living space so I won’t be leaving your home in a mess (my last housesitting host said I left her house cleaner than she did!)
• I’ve no pets of my own - sad but true ☹
• I don’t smoke
• I’m quiet, friendly, honest and responsible
• I’m fit and energetic so can walk/run your dogs if they like it
• I have a car and would be happy to take your dogs to their favourite park/swimming hole
• That's me on the left in the photo with my Nan.
SYDNEY: Any length of time. I’d be open to becoming someone’s regular house sitter if it works for both of us. I am currently available over Christmas 2018 and will be taking about 10 days off work up to around 3 Jan.
OUTSIDE SYDNEY: Available for long weekends/short sits, possibly at short notice. I am currently available over Christmas 2018 and will be taking holidays from work from around 20/12 to 3/1. I'd be happy for a little road trip.