Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|VIC (full regions list)|
More information about this house sitterHello. Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m 34 year old non-smoker/drinker who housesits in the city I was born and raised. Yes, there are more house sitters than there are homes to sit in. And yes, most likely you will be flooded with people offering to care for your pets. Many of them will do a great job.
Why I think you should consider me to care for your pets:
1. I’m sensitive to signs of distress or unease in animals. I never raise my voice and wouldn’t dare make them feel uncomfortable in any way. I’m the guy caring for scared dogs during NYE fireworks.
2. I will follow your instructions to the letter – guaranteed. It’s your house and they’re your pets. I won’t bring in my own ideas about pet discipline with me.
3. I won’t have guests over unless you give me permission to do so.
4. I’m clean and tidy. The house will be in the same condition as you left it.
5. I’m currently working part-time so can spend more time with your loved ones than someone working full-time.
6. I will send pictures and/or videos of your pets regularly while you are away to give you peace of mind. I always do this during house sits. I think all house sitters should do the same – I suggest asking them during the vetting process.
7. I have vast house sitting experience. Ask for my references. It’s only due diligence
8. I’m friendly :)
9. I have passed a WWC check (background in teaching) and have passed a recent police check
10. Finally, and most importantly, I love animals.
If you’d like to arrange a meeting, or just have a chat, please don’t hesitate in contacting me. By the time of the house sit I want you to feel like a friend is caring for your pets – not a stranger.