Carer for your home and animal friendsID: 12eb
Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|NSW Sydney North, Sydney South, Sydney East, Sydney West and Blue Mountains|
More information about this house sitterHello -
I'm Bri - I am a 31yr old, female, Executive Assistant with a love for all feathered/furry friends and new adventures.
I returned from a 4 month European holiday in late 2019 with a plan to resume housesitting in 2020 (pre-COVID) for a few reasons:
1. I'm looking to purchase a home and can't quite decide where I would like to live in Sydney. This felt like a nice way to get a routine feel for new areas.
2. My Labrador of 13 years passed away last year and whilst I can't quite bring myself to get a new fur baby, I have lots of love and cuddles to share with your pet so they aren't lonely when you holiday.
3. I have previously owned fish and budgies as well as a labrador and regularly house sat for family friends that own cats so feel comfortable with most pets varieties. I to had someone look after my dog and home when i went away in 2018 and it was a huge relief not to have to shift him out of his space.
4. I'm an Executive Assistant and as such certain personality traits apply. I like routine through the week so if your pet is used to being fed, walked, talked to and cuddled at a certain time - I will definitely be their new best friend. A schedule is also helpful if they get a little bit anxious whilst you are away or they need medication for any reason.
5. I consider myself to be meticulous when it comes to cleanliness.
6. I love plants, almost in a nerdy way, so I'm more than happy to keep your garden or potted plants alive and well.
7. In my spare time at home, I like to bake, read, coastal walks or binge watch a good crime series on Netflix.
8. I don't smoke and don't take drugs but I do like the occasional vino. White is my preference - no stained carpet risk here.
9. My role involves a lot of events (albeit virtually right now) so im definitely not up for hosting any parties after hours. It would just be me :)
10. I am a gen-y so I'm more than happy to send you pics and updates if that helps you feel connected to home.
11. I'm available for long and short term stays.
Happy to answer any other questions you may have.