Caring, Reliable, ResponsibleID: xow
Is / are:
|ACT NSW SA TAS VIC (full regions list)|
14 Jan 26 Jan 28 Jan 31 Jan 5 Feb 20 Feb 27 Feb 4 Mar 10 Mar 15 May
More information about this house sitterI enjoy taking care of homes, pets and gardens, in a caring, respectful and flexible manner to suit owner instructions and needs.
My house sitting experience range from urban homes to rural farms, from a few days to several months. My animal care experience includes dogs, cats, horses, alpacas, chickens, ducks, fish and reptiles (among many other varieties, and of varying sizes, personalities and needs). With indoor plants or surrounding gardens, I hand-water as instructed or required, and ensure that embedded irrigation drip-systems are running on schedule. Owners will receive regular updates from me, which can include rainfall and water-storage levels, mail and bills sent to the home, and creative photos of their pets and gardens (see profile photos for examples).
When identified by the owner I will ensure pet training programs are maintained during the home+pet sit period, or can work on training needs that the owner identifies as necessary (see review for example). I am also comfortable with administering dietary and health regimes required for the wellbeing of pets in keeping with owner instructions.
I am available for home and pet sitting in the south-eastern regions. Where possible, I am happy to visit owners to meet and greet or communicate via email and phone.
By way of introduction, I am a mature-aged academic professional working on a university-linked book writing project (which allows me to work from "home" wherever I am home+pet sitting). I am quiet, clean-living, tidy, organised and a non-smoker.
In addition to the reviews posted on my sitter-profile, please find below feedback I have received from owners I have home and pet sat for (including owners who have invited me back multiple times to sit for them). I can also provide details of additional referees who can attest to my caring, responsible and reliable approach.
I look forward to hearing from you, and to hopefully looking after your lovely pets, home and garden while you enjoy time away.
- "Thanks for being there and being prepared [to protect or evacuate pets]. We truly appreciate it." (regional Snowy Monaro NSW adjacent to bush fires 2019/2020)
- "Everything looks great. I think you leave our house cleaner than when we leave! Thanks again. Will be in touch regarding house sit dates in 2020." (Canberra ACT 2019, repeat home+pet sitting over recent years)
- "Everything was perfect, wow you did a great job. Thanks so much." (Adelaide Hills SA 2019)
- “The house was in great order, clean and everything is where it's meant to be, and the cats are happy and obviously well taken care, so thanks again." (Adelaide suburbs SA 2019)
- “We were very pleased to meet you and were impressed with your organised and professional approach to house sitting. Thank you for your efforts” (Adelaide suburbs SA 2019)
- "We were extremely impressed with the way the house was left by you at the end of the house-sit.” (regional Riverland SA 2019)
- “Thank you so much for looking after our house and cat so beautifully. It was so nice to return to our home so clean and tidy…You have done an outstanding job looking after our house and cat” (regional Riverland SA 2019)
- “Thank you so much, we felt like the house was so pristine - like moving into a new house!… We were so lucky, you are just amazing!!” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “Many thanks for taking such good care of our house” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “Makes such a difference knowing our [dogs, cat and chickens] are being well cared for at home” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “It's so nice to come home to a clean house and happy dog” (Canberra ACT 2019, repeat home+pet sitting over recent years)
- “Fantastic…the house spick and span — much appreciated” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “It was so nice coming home to see our elderly dog and the house so well cared for. We really appreciate all you did.” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “Thanks for leaving the house so tidy and for keeping everything [dog and plants] alive and well” (Canberra ACT 2018, repeat home+pet sitting over recent years)
- "We have come home to a spotless home with happy, well cared for playful dogs" (Canberra ACT 2018, repeat home+pet sitting over recent years)