Caring, Responsible, ReliableID: xow
Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|academic researcher / facilitator|
|ACT SA (full regions list)|
More InformationI enjoy taking care of homes and pets, in a caring, respectful and flexible manner to suit owner instructions and needs. My house sitting experience range from urban homes to rural farms, from a few days to several months. My animal care experience includes dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, chickens, ducks, fish and reptiles (among others).
I also have experience with ensuring pet training programs are maintained during the home+pet sit period, or can work on training needs that the owner identifies as necessary. (Please view one of the reviews posted on my sitter-profile for an example of a training success to the surprise of the dog owner.)
I am available for house and pet sitting in southern regions of South Australia and in Canberra ACT. Where possible, I am happy to visit owners to meet and greet.
By way of introduction, I am a mature-aged academic professional linked to a major university. I am quiet, clean-living, tidy, organised and a non-smoker. I enjoy meeting with diverse people and caring for a wide variety of homes and animals.
In addition to the reviews posted on my sitter-profile, please find below feedback I have received from owners I have home and pet sat for.
I look forward to hearing from you, and to hopefully connecting with your lovely homes and pets.
- "We were extremely impressed with the way the house was left by you at the end of the house-sit.” (Waikerie SA 2019)
- “Thank you so much for looking after our house and cat so beautifully. It was so nice to return to our home so clean and tidy…You have done an outstanding job looking after our house and cat” (Barmera SA 2019)
- “Thank you so much, we felt like the house was so pristine - like moving into a new house!… We were so lucky, you are just amazing!!” (Ngunnawal ACT 2019)
- “Many thanks for taking such good care of our house” (Yarralumla ACT 2019)
- “Makes such a difference knowing our [dogs, cat and chickens] are being well cared for at home” (Torrens ACT 2019)
- “It's so nice to come home to a clean house and happy dog” (Watson ACT 2019)
- “Fantastic…the house spick and span — much appreciated” (Yarralumla ACT 2019)
- “It was so nice coming home to see our elderly dog and the house so well cared for. We really appreciate all you did.” (Lyons ACT 2019)
- “Thanks for leaving the house so tidy and for keeping everything alive and well” (Watson ACT 2018)
- "We have come home to a spotless home with two happy, well cared for playful dogs" (Scullin ACT 2018)