Caring, Responsible, ReliableID: xow
Is / are:
|ACT SA All regions except Far North, Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula, Yorke and Mid North (full regions list)|
More information about this house sitterI enjoy taking care of homes and pets, in a caring, respectful and flexible manner to suit owner instructions and needs. My house sitting experience range from urban homes to rural farms, from a few days to several months. My animal care experience includes dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, chickens, ducks, fish and reptiles (among others).
I also have experience with ensuring pet training programs are maintained during the home+pet sit period, or can work on training needs that the owner identifies as necessary.
I am available for house and pet sitting in Canberra ACT and southern regions of South Australia. Where possible, I am happy to visit owners to meet and greet or communicate via email and phone.
By way of introduction, I am a mature-aged academic professional attached to a major university working on a book project. I am quiet, clean-living, tidy, organised and a non-smoker. I enjoy meeting with diverse people and caring for a wide variety of homes and animals.
In addition to the reviews posted on my sitter-profile, please find below feedback I have received from owners I have home and pet sat for recently. I can also provide details of additional referees who can attest to my caring, responsible and reliable approach to taking care of your loving home and pets.
I look forward to hearing from you, and to hopefully looking after your lovely home and pets while you enjoy time away.
- “The house was in great order, clean and everything is where it's meant to be, and the cats are happy and obviously well taken care, so thanks again." (Adelaide SA 2019)
- “We were very pleased to meet you and were impressed with your organised and professional approach to house sitting. Thank you for your efforts” (Adelaide SA 2019)
- "We were extremely impressed with the way the house was left by you at the end of the house-sit.” (Riverland SA 2019)
- “Thank you so much for looking after our house and cat so beautifully. It was so nice to return to our home so clean and tidy…You have done an outstanding job looking after our house and cat” (Riverland SA 2019)
- “Thank you so much, we felt like the house was so pristine - like moving into a new house!… We were so lucky, you are just amazing!!” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “Many thanks for taking such good care of our house” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “Makes such a difference knowing our [dogs, cat and chickens] are being well cared for at home” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “It's so nice to come home to a clean house and happy dog” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “Fantastic…the house spick and span — much appreciated” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “It was so nice coming home to see our elderly dog and the house so well cared for. We really appreciate all you did.” (Canberra ACT 2019)
- “Thanks for leaving the house so tidy and for keeping everything alive and well” (Canberra ACT 2018)
- "We have come home to a spotless home with two happy, well cared for playful dogs" (Canberra ACT 2018)