Caring, Responsible, ReliableID: xow
Is / are:
|ACT (full regions list)|
More InformationI enjoy taking care of homes and pets, in a caring, respectful and flexible manner to suit owner instructions and needs. My house sitting experience range from urban homes to rural farms. My animal care experience includes dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, chickens, ducks, fish and reptiles (among others).
I am available for house and pet sitting in Canberra and wider suburbs, and happy to visit owners to meet and greet.
By way of introduction, I am a mature-aged academic professional working on a writing project in Canberra. I am quiet, clean-living, tidy, organised and a non-smoker. I enjoy meeting with diverse people and caring for a wide variety of homes and animals.
Recent feedback I have received from owners I have house and pet sat for include:
- “Many thanks for taking such good care of our house” (Yarralumla ACT 2019)
- “Makes such a difference knowing [pets] are being well cared for at home” (Torrens ACT 2019)
- “It's so nice to come home to a clean house and happy dog” (Watson ACT 2019)
- “Fantastic…the house spick and span — much appreciated” (Yarralumla ACT 2019)
- “It was so nice coming home to see [the dog] and the house so well cared for. We really appreciate all you did.” (Lyons ACT 2019)
- “Thanks for leaving the house so tidy and for keeping everything alive and well” (Watson ACT 2018)
- "We have come home to a spotless home with two happy, well cared for dogs" (Scullin ACT 2018)
I look forward to hearing from you.