Caring, Responsible, ReliableID: xow
Is / are:
|SA Murraylands and Riverlands|
More InformationI enjoy taking care of homes and pets, in a caring, respectful and flexible manner to suit owner instructions and needs. My house sitting experience range from urban homes to rural farms, from a few days to several months. My animal care experience includes dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, chickens, ducks, fish and reptiles (among others).
Currently I am available for house and pet sitting in the Riverland and neighboring areas of South Australia. Where possible, I am happy to visit owners to meet and greet.
By way of introduction, I am a mature-aged academic professional. I am quiet, clean-living, tidy, organised and a non-smoker. I enjoy meeting with diverse people and caring for a wide variety of homes and animals.
Recent feedback I have received from owners I have house and pet sat for include:
- “Thank you so much for looking after our house and cat so beautifully. It was so nice to return to our home so clean & tidy…You have done an outstanding job looking after our house and cat” (Barmera SA 2019)
- “Many thanks for taking such good care of our house” (Yarralumla ACT 2019)
- “Makes such a difference knowing [pets] are being well cared for at home” (Torrens ACT 2019)
- “It's so nice to come home to a clean house and happy dog” (Watson ACT 2019)
- “Fantastic…the house spick and span — much appreciated” (Yarralumla ACT 2019)
- “It was so nice coming home to see [the dog] and the house so well cared for. We really appreciate all you did.” (Lyons ACT 2019)
- “Thanks for leaving the house so tidy and for keeping everything alive and well” (Watson ACT 2018)
- "We have come home to a spotless home with two happy, well cared for dogs" (Scullin ACT 2018)
I look forward to hearing from you.