Cindy the SitterID: 1a1x
Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|Studying B. Health and Medical Sciences|
|NT SA WA (full regions list)|
25 Sep 1 Oct 1 Oct 4 Oct 20 Oct 25 Oct 14 Dec 4 Jan '22
More information about this house sitterMature ✔️ Clean✔️ Reliable✔️ Non-Smoker✔️ Experience administering medication✔️ Environmentally conscious and chemical free vegan✔️ Police check ✔️ Large breeds ✔️
Hi! My name's Jacinta, but you can call me Cindy I am based in South Australia and I LOVE pet-sitting. I have made so many beautiful long-term friends and have developed the biggest heart-eyes for all the lovely animals I have cared for thank to sitting. It's been a life-changing experience.
I have been around pets most of my life; mostly dogs and all have been rescues. I also had my own fur baby! A Siamese named Cutie who's name is tattooed on me.
I am very respectful of the spaces I am in and will leave your house spotless. I am a calm and quiet person. I'm currently on a break from my studies, which means you'll find me gardening, painting, drawing, cooking, doing yoga and being outdoors - I live a very active life. Your doggies can join me on daily walks or runs, or they can be comforted by my presence in the house, if that's more their thing.
- Please make sure your profile has photos! I am a very visual person and photos allow me to figure out if I am suitable for the sit.
- Please let me know of any behavioural issues, i.e. if your woofer can't handle seeing another on a walk / separation anxieties / becoming heightened and aggressive around meal time. I have experience with lots of behavioural issues, I just need to know beforehand as I don't want to put your loved one in a stressful situation that could be avoided.
- Sleeping arrangements. I love to fall asleep with a fur friend but only if that's okay with you.
- Please make sure they have plenty of food prior to your departure. I don't drive so it can be quite tricky for me. I totally understand some trips are last minute and you might run out of time, if that's the case just let me know.
- I love lists! Please do not hesitate to write up the daily ins-and-outs of your loved ones routine.
- Lastly, a donation would be greatly appreciated. I don't do sits for profit, I pet-sit because I am really well suited to it as I love animals, gardening and am a total neat freak. A donation just helps cover things like travel, finding your pets appropriate treats and maintaining your property to a high standard.
Thanks for viewing my profile :-) I look forward to hearing from you!