More information about this house sitterHello home/pet owners!
I'm a Japanese female studying Mental Health two day a week, and would love to look after your property and furry family. :)
=== EXPERIENCE AS A SITTER ===
• The most recent sit: in Ashburton, VIC, to look after a sparkly clean house, goldfish and plants.
• I looked after a house and a rescue dog (Jack Russel mix) for 2 months in Oamaru, New Zealand in 2014. I came back there in 2017 and minded them for a few weeks in 2018.
• While I was in Oamaru, I did another house-sitting for 3 weeks. (Just house and the lovely veggie garden on a hill.)
• I visited Vienna in 2017, where I took care of the apartment and the plants for a few weeks.
• In April 2018, I did house+dog sitting for 3+ weeks in Murrumbeena, VIC. (Going back for them in 2019!)
• I took care of two English Cocker Spaniels in Zürich, Switzerland for 3+ weeks. (July-August 2018)
• Two house+dog sits in VIC (2018-2019), one of which was in Murrumbeena as the owners wanted me back for their holidays.
Those house/dog owners are now good friends of mine, and they'll be happy to provide a reference.
* I cannot take care of cats due to allergy.
=== WHY I WANT TO BE A SITTER ===
House sitting gives me the feeling that I'm of a help, and when living in a good community, I always love to give back. :)
=== WHAT MAKES ME A GOOD SITTER ===
• Coming from Japan, I love to keep my living space clean and tidy.
• I'm experienced with minding dogs and enjoy having canine company/companies.
• I do not smoke, drink or watch TV. (I.e., quite economical.)
=== AVAILABILITY ===
7-21 December 2019
29 December and onwards
Currently I'm in Glen Waverley area, and places in eastern suburb or other Melbourne region will be amazing!
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and I'll be happy to come visit you for an interview as well.
Thank you, and I'm looking forward to talking with you!