More InformationHello home/pet owners!
I'm a Japanese female who have lived in Australia for over a year in total, and it feels like home. :)
=== EXPERIENCE AS A SITTER ===
• I looked after a house and a rescue dog (Jack Russel mix) for 2 months in Oamaru, New Zealand in 2014. I came back there in 2017 and minded them for a few weeks in 2018.
• While I was in Oamaru, I did another house-sitting for 3 weeks. (Just house and the lovely veggie garden on a hill.)
• I visited Vienna in 2017, where I took care of the apartment and the plants for a few weeks.
• In April 2018, I did house+dog sitting for 3+ weeks in Murrumbeena, VIC. (Going back for them in 2019!)
• I took care of two English Cocker Spaniels in Zürich, Switzerland for 3+ weeks. (July-August 2018)
• Two house+dog sits in VIC (2018-2019), one of which was in Murrumbeena as the owners wanted me back for their holidays.
Those house/dog owners are now good friends of mine, and they'll be happy to provide a reference.
=== WHY I WANT TO BE A SITTER ===
I love travelling while living like a local. House sitting not only helps that but also gives me the feeling that I'm of a help. When living in a good community, I always love to give back. :)
=== WHAT MAKES ME A GOOD SITTER ===
• Usually I work from home, and I definitely love to keep my living space clean and tidy.
• I'm experienced with minding dogs and enjoy having canine company/companies.
• I do not smoke, drink or watch TV. (I.e., quite economical.)
=== AVAILABILITY ===
From mid/late April 2019
I'm planning to study in Geelong, VIC from early May.
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and I'll be happy to come visit you for an interview as well.
Thank you, and I'm looking forward to talking with you!