Could I be just what you're looking for?ID: lb5
Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|All Australia (full regions list)|
More Information10 Reasons Why Your House Sitter Search Stops Right Here:
1) I absolutely love dogs, cats, birds, guinea-pigs, chickens, fish, tortoises - I'll make sure they're loved and cared for appropriately while you're away.
2) I have many years experience looking after animals
3) I am a non-smoker
4) I am always clean and tidy
5) I will respect your home and keep it safe
6) I work as a social worker so I'm organised and self-sufficient
7) I have experience gardening and maintaining a vege patch
8) I have looked after an older dog who required medication and sensitive care. I’ve also housesat for an elderly cat who required medication daily.
9) I have no dependents and no pets
Originally from the UK, I have lived in Melbourne for 2 years now. House-sitting is an excellent way of allowing me to explore and fill in the animal-shaped hole in my heart. I have many years experience looking after dogs, cats, tortoises, guinea pigs and fish. I truly love being in homes surrounded by furry friends and will adore making sure your pets feel loved and happy. I will go the extra mile to make them feel comfortable and content. I enjoy doing a bit of gardening and will ensure your home is kept clean and tidy.
Most of all I love to house sit because, having used house sitters in the past, I know how important it is to feel your pets are in an environment that they are used to (rather than a kennel) and you are able to relax in the the knowledge that your home will be cared for as if it were your own.