More information about this house sitterDiverse House-Sit Experience. Many Repeats, Refs, Photos & Links to our sits. "THANKS AGAIN FOR CARE & AFFECTION YOU BESTOW ON OUR PROPERTY & PETS!" sums up gratitude of local & overseas owners.
We cater year round for all homes - Beach to Bush. Properties 4 Sale , Hinterland Retreats, Cabins, Modest Homes, Remote Stations, Elaborate Dwellings, plus many acreage property assignments to date.
- We've just completed a cracker of a rural cattle station assignment. Set in the rolling hills of South Burnett, Qld with a striking timbered mountain backdrop. Working and non-working dogs vying for activity. Chooks galore and free-ranging guinea fowl. Along with lesser seen horses and cattle slowly working their way out across the surrounding landscape. A treasure of a setting for those who appreciate wide open starry skies.
Add in a classic original small scale homestead brought back from the dust to shine and house the third generation now relishing this slice of land. For us, it offered the perfect verandah for dawn cuppas and sunset cool drinks - a top possie for reviewing another great day's activity, while the three generation station family took a well deserved break.
- Prior to this was a multiple repeat Noosa Hinterland assignment. A state of the art ridgeline home perched high above the Mary Valley. Breath-taking views, bush tranquillity, combined with cutting-edge design.
Our property presentation skills were well tested on our assignment here in 2013 and again in 2019, keeping things ship shape for the agent's private inspections. Needless to say, this 'House 4-Sale' sold, twice over under our prep presentation efforts.
See 2019 You tube
and the 2013 Vimeo video at
vimeo DOT com/channels/586362/52986693
By recommendation of the original owners, we went on to assist the new owners whilst they travelled overseas periodically for the past 6 years.
- Before here was a striking Cooroy Hinterland acreage property for owners sailing the Mediterranean. Wrap around verandah with 180 degree mountain range views and two hilarious dogs for company. Bliss!
- Before that a delightful low key Lismore NSW assignment set high above the golf course.
- Before there, a repeat Black Mountain, Sunshine Coast Hinterland home; a classic hilltop Queenslander complimented by an open plan wing. Captivating views of Mt Cooroy and Cooloola Sand Patch. Owners sailed the Greek Isles while we chilled with their Border Collie.
- Prior was a stunner Phegans Bay, NSW waterfront property assignment. See
tinyurl DOT com/gwle5un
- Prior, a repeat lake-side masterpiece in the Noosa Hinterlands. One that slipped by the eyes of the Grand Design team ;) The owners relish their overseas travels while we hold fort for 1 to 10 weeks at Lake MacDonald.
- Before, an Alexandra Headland Qld beach house with loveable Jack Russell for endless beach fun. See
tinyurl DOT com/yaopnkd8
- Prior, a Valdora 'beach-house' in the hills behind Coolum Beach, Qld. The owners chilled in Thailand while we liaised with agents for property viewings. And yes, it sold. See link
tinyurl DOT com/knunruv
- In 2015, a repeat assignment in sunny and snowy Colorado, USA. The longest stint being a 12 month assignment, back in 2002.
- A repeat contemporary retreat in the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands. 10 acres, decks, vistas, bushland gardens and abundant birdlife.
Owners enjoy trips to expand their Asian culinary skills for their B&B. See
tinyurl DOT com/y9xnshb3
- An exquisite Bulimba, Brisbane riverside home that capitalises on the inner-city vibrant river lifestyle. See
tinyurl DOT com/grg8qrf
- A Mons, Qld, hillside home with killer northerly deck views, plus an Irish Wolfhound and a Blue Heeler for cuddles and company. Owners were chilling out lakeside in Italy. See
tinyurl DOT com/yc4vr7ax
- A Minyama waterfront home, for owners enjoying a lengthy tour of Europe.
- A Bali-style haven set on 8 acres in Eudlo, Qld, for 14 months duration while the owners relocated to rural France. See
tinyurl DOT com/jes3ngx
- An Irish manor 7 month long annual assignment for 6 years in a row. Bliss.
- A repeat 2-month assignment, occupying an historic Scottish Highlands manor and resort. See their 4-star "Tomich Holidays" at
tinyurl DOT com/b934n3z
- A Charantese French farmhouse. See their moulin B&B link
tinyurl DOT com/ycqc9s5v
- A Swiss Alps millhouse.
- A Hollywood Hills home.
- A Sydney Harbour art deco home.
- A Tucson Arizona golf course located townhouse.
- An Irish eco-cabin and many more assignments spanning three continents and a multitude of cultures.
In a nutshell, all properties required security, discretion and accountability for owners on distant shores.
Each owner has asked us back for additional sits.
Word of mouth has been priceless in connecting us to both nearby and overseas assignments.
We provide peace of mind, with regular property, admin and pet-status email updates/photos, while managing your property in our well practiced low wear and tear, no fuss manner.
We're a conscientious, active couple equipped with a broad range of house and property maintenance plus animal-care skills.
Home-owners in our own right, yet with no children, we've tracked our work around the globe.
- Security conscious and neighbourly aware.
- Environmentally alert and antique friendly.
- Non smokers.
- We have no pets and bring no social drama/baggage.
- Responsive to your needs.
- Resourceful and adaptable through experience.
- Sensitive to home-owners' privacy and confidentiality.
- Property revamp/management organisational and admin skills.
- Property 4-Sale expertise, both presentation & liaise with agent skills.
- Professional caretaker expertise.
- 4WD terrain-savvy + experienced at remote and off-grid assignments.
- Enjoy mountain-biking, kayaking, dog-walking, snow-shoeing, tennis, sailing, chilling out deck-side....and hitting the surf!
If our profile sparks your interest, email us your assignment brief and we'll gladly address your particular needs.
Remote, Unique, Traditional, Wild, Weird, Wacky & Wonderful settings, all gladly catered for.
Happy travel planning,
Mag and Don