EAST COAST COUPLE WITH 18 YRS EXPID: 26q
|MAG & DON|
Is / are:
NSW Mid North Coast, New England North West, Northern Rivers|
QLD Brisbane North, Brisbane South, Darling Downs and South West, Gold Coast, Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast, Wide Bay Burnett
More Information18Yrs Diverse House-Sit Exp. MANY REPEATS, REFS, PHOTOS & WEBLINKS to our sits. "THANKS AGAIN FOR CARE & AFFECTION YOU BESTOW ON OUR PROPERTY!" sums up gratitude of local & overseas owners.
We cater year round for all Homes, Beach & Bush, Public Holiday Break needs, Properties 4 Sale , Hinterland Retreats, Cabins, Properties under Revamp/Construction, B&B's & More. Modest homes, elaborate dwellings, plus many regional lifestyle property assignments to date.
- Just finishing off a multiple repeat Qld Noosa/Cooroy Hinterland assignment. A state of the art ridgeline home perched high above the Mary Valley. Breath-taking views, bush tranquillity, combined with cutting-edge design and technology. "Simply stunning..!!", as the real estate agent put it.
Our property presentation skills were well tested on our assignment here back in 2013, keeping things ship shape for the agent's private-appointment inspections. Needless to say, this 'House 4-Sale' sold...!
See why at vimeo dot com/channels/586362/52986693
By recommendation of the original owners, we now repeatedly assist the new owners whilst they travel overseas periodically.
- Before here was a stunner NSW Central Coast waterfront property assignment for a duo who like to celebrate the Christmas/New Year festive season with friends interstate. Breakfast on deck in this elevated panoramic coastal vista setting makes for the best start to one's day.
- Before there, a repeat charming Black Mountain, Sunshine Coast Hinterlands home; a classic rural hilltop Queenslander complimented by an open plan wing capturing vast views of Mt Cooroy right through to Cooloola Sand Patch beyond Lake Cootharaba. The resident Border Collie's masters were having an equally peaceful time, sailing the Greek Isles after a contrasting stint in volcanic Iceland.
- Immediately prior, was another multiple repeat, a lake-side masterpiece in the Noosa Hinterlands. One that slipped by the eyes of the Grand Design team. Peace is of the essence there, as the sun rises to silhouette neighbouring Mt Tinbeerwah. The owners had relocated overseas once again for 10 weeks while we held fort, hillside at Lake MacDonald.
- Before there, a repeat 6 weeks Alexandra Headland beach house with loveable dog for excellent company and stick throwing activities on the nearby surf beach. Position and ocean views to boot at this repeat assignment for owners who relish their long distance hiking treks in remote parts of the globe.
- Immediately prior, a Valdora beach-house set high in the hills behind Coolum Beach, Qld. Autumnal sunrises produced some startling crimson skylines silhouetting nearby Mt Coolum. The owners of this repeat request assignment were enjoying some winter warmth in Thailand while we exercised our property presentation skills and liaised with local estate agents who held private viewings of the property. And yes, it sold. See images at this real estate weblink (NB correct the DOT in weblink)
tinyurl DOT com/knunruv
- Before there, a repeat sitting assignment in sunny and snowy Colorado, USA. See attached overview image which includes us and the owners' German Shepherd outside their house. Also a snowy shot of us exploring the Colorado Rockies in our Land Rover at 9,800 ft. Quite a contrast to the Sunshine Coast of Qld...! We've cared for this property/dog for up to 12 months in the past. Every occasion has been a delight..!
- Prior still, an exquisite Bulimba, Brisbane riverside home while the owners headed coastal for the Christmas / New Year summer holidays. Their designer dwelling capitalises on Brisbane's inner-city vibrant river lifestyle. See images at this weblink (NB correct the DOT in weblink)
tinyurl DOT com/grg8qrf
-Before there was a classic Twin Waters waterfront home well suited to the Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
-Before there, was a striking Mons Qld hillside home with killer northerly deck views, along with an Irish Wolfhound and a Blue Heeler for most entertaining company. The owners were chilling out lakeside in Northern Italy.
- A delightful Minyama waterfront home, for owners enjoying a lengthy tour of Eastern Europe.
- A Pelican Waters 7-month long Qld assignment.
- A Bali-style hideaway 8 acre Eudlo property, Qld, for 14 months duration. See images at this weblink (NB correct the DOT in weblink)
tinyurl DOT com/jes3ngx
- An Irish manor 7 month long annual assignment for 6 years in a row.
- A repeat 2-month assignment, occupying an historic Scottish Highlands manor and resort. See their 4-star guest quarters at their Tomich Holidays website (NB correct the DOT in weblink)
tinyurl DOT com/b934n3z
- A Charantese French farmhouse. Seen here at their moulin B&B link
tinyurl DOT com/peuegwu
-A Swiss Alps millhouse, a Hollywood Hills home, a Sydney Harbour Art Deco home, an Irish Eco-cabin and many more assignments......
The list of homes and pets is lengthy and varied, spanning three continents and a multitude of cultures.
Interested home-owners can access our totally separate online assignment portfolio by email request.
In a nutshell, all properties required security, discretion and accountability for owners on distant shores. Each owner has asked us back for additional sits.
We provide peace of mind, with regular property, admin and pet-status email updates/photos, while managing your property in our well practiced, low fuss, low wear and tear manner.
We're a conscientious and active couple, equipped with a broad range of house, property presentation, admin, and animal-sit skills. We're home-owners in our own right, yet with no children, we've tracked our work around the globe.
- Security conscious and neighbourly aware.
- Environmentally alert and antique friendly.
- Non smokers.
- We have no pets and bring no social drama/baggage.
- Responsive to your needs.
- Resourceful and adaptable through experience.
- Sensitive to home-owners' privacy and confidentiality.
- Property revamp/management organisational and admin skills.
- 4WD terrain-savvy + experienced at remote and off-grid assignments.
- Enjoy mountain-biking, kayaking, dog-walking, snow-shoeing, tennis, sailing, horse riding, chilling out deck-side....and hitting the surf!
If our sitters' profile sparks your interest, simply email us your assignment brief. We’ll shoot you the web-link to our assignment portfolio for starters, then address your particular needs.
AVAILABLE ON THROUGH 2017, 2018 & BEYOND
- NSW BEACH TO BUSH, GREAT DIVIDING RANGE
- QLD SUNSHINE COAST & HINTERLAND
- INNER MELBOURNE
- HARBOURSIDE SYDNEY
- OUTBACK PROPERTIES
- OVERSEAS PROPERTIES
Remote, Unique, Traditional, Weird & Wonderful settings, all gladly catered for.
Happy travel planning to wherever..!
Mag and Don