EAST COAST COUPLE WITH 20 YRS EXPID: 26q
|MAG & DON|
Is / are:
|ACT NSW Sydney East, Mid North Coast, New England North West, Northern Rivers, South East NSW QLD Brisbane North, Brisbane South, Darling Downs and South West, Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast, Wide Bay Burnett VIC Melbourne City (full regions list)|
More Information20 Yrs Diverse House-Sit Exp. Many Repeats, Refs, Photos & Weblinks to our sits. "THANKS AGAIN FOR CARE & AFFECTION YOU BESTOW ON OUR PROPERTY!" sums up gratitude of local & overseas owners.
We cater year round for all Homes, Beach & Bush, Public Holidays, Properties 4 Sale , Hinterland Retreats, Cabins, Properties under Revamp/Construction, B&B's, Caretaking & More. Modest homes, elaborate dwellings, plus many regional lifestyle property assignments to date.
- Just finishing off a multiple repeat Qld Noosa Hinterland assignment. A state of the art ridgeline home perched high above the Mary Valley. Breath-taking views, bush tranquillity, combined with cutting-edge design and technology. "Simply stunning..!!", as the real estate agent put it.
Our property presentation skills were well tested on our assignment here back in 2013, keeping things ship shape for the agent's private-appointment inspections. Needless to say, this 'House 4-Sale' sold...!
See link below (NB correct the DOT in link)
vimeo DOT com/channels/586362/52986693
By recommendation of the original owners, we now repeatedly assist the new owners whilst they travel overseas periodically.
- Before here was a stunner NSW Central Coast waterfront property assignment for a duo that celebrate end of year festive seasons interstate. See link
tinyurl DOT com/gwle5un
- Before there, a repeat charming Black Mountain, Sunshine Coast Hinterland home; a classic hilltop Queenslander complimented by an open plan wing capturing vast views of Mt Cooroy right through to Cooloola Sand Patch. The resident Border Collie's masters were having an equally peaceful time, sailing the Greek Isles after a contrasting stint in Iceland.
- Immediately prior, was a multiple repeat assignment, a lake-side masterpiece in the Noosa Hinterlands. One that slipped by the eyes of the Grand Design team. The owners love overseas travels while we hold fort for periods of 1 to 10 weeks at Lake MacDonald.
- Before there, a repeat 6 weeks Alexandra Headland Qld beach house with loveable dog for excellent company. See link
tinyurl DOT com/yaopnkd8
- Immediately prior, a Valdora beach-house set high in the hills behind Coolum Beach, Qld. The repeat request owners were enjoying Thailand while we liaised with local estate agents for viewings of the property. And yes, it sold. See link
tinyurl DOT com/knunruv
- In 2015, a repeat assignment in sunny and snowy Colorado, USA. The longest period being a 12 month assignment, back in 2002.
- A repeat contemporary retreat in the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands. Vistas, decks, 10 acres sloping bushland gardens and abundant birdlife. Total peace was the norm for us.
The owners were equally at ease enjoying a few weeks of culinary delights in Asia to expand their cooking skills for their now active B&B. See images at their B&B website
tinyurl DOT com/y9xnshb3
- An exquisite Bulimba, Brisbane riverside home while the owners headed coastal for the summer holidays. Their designer dwelling capitalises on Brisbane's inner-city vibrant river lifestyle. See link
tinyurl DOT com/grg8qrf
-A striking Qld Mons hillside home with killer northerly deck views, along with an Irish Wolfhound and a Blue Heeler for most entertaining company. The owners were chilling out lakeside in Northern Italy. See link
tinyurl DOT com/yc4vr7ax
- A delightful Minyama waterfront home, for owners enjoying a lengthy tour of Eastern Europe.
- A Pelican Waters 7-month long Qld assignment.
- A Bali-style hideaway 8 acre Eudlo property, Qld, for 14 months duration. See link
tinyurl DOT com/jes3ngx
- An Irish manor 7 month long annual assignment for 6 years in a row.
- A repeat 2-month assignment, occupying an historic Scottish Highlands manor and resort. See their 4-star guest quarters at their Tomich Holidays website (NB correct the DOT in weblink)
tinyurl DOT com/b934n3z
- A Charantese French farmhouse. See their moulin B&B link
tinyurl DOT com/ycqc9s5v
- A Swiss Alps millhouse.
- Hollywood Hills home.
- A Sydney Harbour art deco home.
- An Irish eco-cabin and many more assignments.
The list of homes and pets is lengthy and varied, spanning three continents and a multitude of cultures.
In a nutshell, all properties required security, discretion and accountability for owners on distant shores. Each owner has asked us back for additional sits.
We provide peace of mind, with regular property, admin and pet-status email updates/photos, while managing your property in our well practiced, low fuss, low wear and tear manner.
We're a conscientious and active couple, equipped with a broad range of house, property presentation, admin, and animal-sit skills. We're home-owners in our own right, yet with no children, we've tracked our work around the globe.
- Security conscious and neighbourly aware.
- Environmentally alert and antique friendly.
- Non smokers.
- We have no pets and bring no social drama/baggage.
- Responsive to your needs.
- Resourceful and adaptable through experience.
- Sensitive to home-owners' privacy and confidentiality.
- Property revamp/management organisational and admin skills.
- 4WD terrain-savvy + experienced at remote and off-grid assignments.
- Enjoy mountain-biking, kayaking, dog-walking, snow-shoeing, tennis, sailing, horse riding, chilling out deck-side....and hitting the surf!
If our sitters' profile sparks your interest, simply email us your assignment brief and we'll gladly address your particular needs.
AVAILABLE REST OF 2018, 2019 & BEYOND.
Current preferred areas:
-Northern NSW Beach to Bush & Great Dividing Range
- Southern NSW Coast & Hinterland
- Harbourside Sydney
- Sunshine Coast & Hinterland
- Wide Bay Burnett Region
- Inner Brisbane
- Inner Melbourne
Remote, Unique, Traditional, Wild, Weird, Wacky & Wonderful settings, all gladly catered for.
Happy travel planning to wherever..!
Mag and Don