More InformationWe are a quiet, easy going family of 3 who would welcome the opportunity to look after your home and animals while you are away.
* we love animals
* we do not smoke
* we only enjoy the occasional drink (very occasional)
* we are genuine, reliable, caring people
* we keep house and garden clean and tidy
* we are very familiar with North Queensland life
* we don't currently have any of our own pets, so we can focus on loving and caring for your pets
* we have our own vehicle
We are experienced in looking after:
* cats and dogs
* livestock - horses, cows, sheep and pigs
* birds and chooks
* fish and aquariums
* lawns - by push mower and ride on mower
Tony works around Townsville in Community Care, prior to this he was a Maintenance Officer at an aged care facility. Cindy home schools Huston.
Cindy grew up on a cane farm in Giru, and my family is still around the north - Ayr, Giru, Kirwan, Lake Eacham, Dimbulah, Mackay and Carmilla. Needless to say, we are very familiar with the area - it's climate, it's weather, it's temperatures, it's wet seasons and it's cyclones.
If you are interested in us looking after your home, your garden and/or your precious pets, we would love the opportunity to meet you. We are also willing to provide you with contact details of people who can attest to our character. You may like to check out our Facebook Page "Merrin's House Minding".
Hoping to be able to help you out.
Cindy, Tony and Huston