Experienced house sitter with referencesID: 166j
|46 to 55|
|QLD All regions except Far North Queensland and Torres Strait, Fitzroy and Central West, Mackay-Isaac-Whitsunday, Townsville and North West (full regions list)|
8 Oct 12 Feb '24 9 Oct 12 Feb '24 14 Feb '24 29 Feb '24 3 Mar '24 19 Mar '24 27 Mar '24 5 May '24
More information about this house sitter
I am a very experienced house-sitter with several years full-time house-sitting experience. I am a reliable, responsible, clean, caring pet lover and I get great joy and satisfaction out of caring for peoples beloved pets and home, so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
I have collected a lot of house-sitting references and positive reviews over the years.
I will never commit any of the cardinal sins of house sitting, such as cancel on you, or look around for something better, or change my mind the day before you embark on the holiday you've spent months planning! When I commit, I REALLY commit, and stay for the entire agreed period.
Most importantly, I love dogs and cats - especially spoilt cats and lap dogs! I'll give your pet all the special care and attention they need (especially during thunderstorms). I'll maintain your pet's normal routine so they don't suffer too much stress. I also love walking and exercising so daily dog-walks are part of my normal routine.
My policy is to take care of people's places as if was my own and I guarantee to leave your place the way I found it. I am also very mindful of the "energy" or feel of a home and so bring my happy and positive vibes with me!
I WILL GLADLY TAKE CARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Feeding, grooming and caring for the dog, cat, fish, etc
- Maintaining house security and a human presence in your home
- All common house cleaning duties
- Garden and lawn maintenance
- Forwarding mail, email and phone messages
- The occasional odd job/maintenance if required
PEACE OF MIND.
Because I run an online business, I can work anywhere there is an internet connection. That means, I'm always home, keeping your pets happy, and a maintaining a secure presence in your house. I'm actually pretty boring, which is what you want in a house-sitter. I keep to myself. I don't have a partner come visit. I don't drink. I don't party. I don't have people round. I don't play loud music, or make any noise. It comes with being 54 years old, I suppose.
And if this is the first time you've involved yourself in house-sitting, you are welcome to ring me why you're away, whenever you feel stressed, or even send the neighbours over to check on the property - I don't mind at all.
WHAT DO I CHARGE?
Nothing. My house-sitting services are 100% free for normal house-sits, as it's a great win-win for both parties. I look after home and your cherished fur-babies, so you get to go away and relax, and I get to have an adventure, see new places, help others, and save some money. I am also happy to contribute financially if required for longer term house-sits.
Has your house-sitter cancelled at the last moment? I am sometimes able to travel to any location in Australia to help you out, as long as you are happy to cover the travel expenses (fuel, travel accommodation, or flights if required), if it's not close to the Sunshine Coast, Qld.
REFERENCES & AGREEMENTS
I am happy to provide both written and verbal references of previous house-sitting experience (I have collected many references over the years) as well as any police checks. I will gladly engage in any written agreements outlining secure guidelines between both parties to ensure everyone is happy,
“We returned home and the place was immaculate, and all the pets were looking so good. We are more than happy to recommend Matt for future house-sits, and he is more than welcome to stay here with us, in-between house-sits”.
Dee and Mark. Thornlands. Qld.
“The house was perfect when we got back, and our Dog Dotti was really happy. We will certainly book Matt again”
Kate. Glenview. Qld
“Matt looked after our two poodles and home and pool for 3 months. The house & pool were spotless & the lawn obviously just mown for our return. We didn’t expect anything like that. The dogs were washed & most importantly happy. It was a pleasure to have Matt here.”
Paul & Isabella - Robina Qld
"We would highly recommend Matthew for a house sit. He was very easy to talk to and very good at communicating with us how things were going at home. The house was clean and organised when we returned home and the animals were happy and well looked after."
Jenny - Atherton QLD
"Very professional guy and made us feel very much at ease being our first sit. We would recommend Matt to anybody looking for a sitter in a heartbeat"
Ryan - Little Mountain QLD
“If you can get this guy, book him. He gets snapped up pretty quickly. Matt really goes out of his way to make the whole house-sitting thing easy and enjoyable. He’s great with the dogs. He’s clean and tidy. We book him whenever we can”
Stan – Caboolture QLD
PREVIOUS HOUSE SITS:
• Feb 2008. Merimbula. NSW
• Feb 2008. Sydney. NSW
• March 2008. Airlie Beach (Whitsundays). QLD
• April- May 2008. Rockhampton. Qld
• June - Sept 2008 . Quinns Rocks. Perth. WA
• Oct 2008. Scarborough. Perth. WA
• Nov 2008. Pambula. NSW
• Dec 2008. Merimbula. NSW
• Jan 2009. Brisbane Suburbs. Qld
• Feb 2009. Gold Coast. Qld
• March - July 2009. Yandina. Qld
• Aug - Sept 2009. Murwillumbah. Qld
• Oct. 2009. Sydney. NSW
• Oct. 2009 - Oct. 2010. Thirroul. NSW
• Nov 2010 - March 2011. Brisbane. Qld.
• March 2011 - Oct 2011. Brisbane. Qld
• November 2011 - April 2012. Brisbane. Qld
• May 2012 - October 2012. Byron Bay. NSW
• Oct 14th 2012 - Nov 2012. Brisbane Suburbs. Qld
• May 2012 - October 2012. - Brisbane Suburbs. Qld
• Oct 14th 2012 - Nov 2012. Byron Bay. NSW.
• Nov 2012 - Aug 2013. Brisbane Suburbs. Qld
• Nov 2012 - July 31 2013. Mountain Creek Qld.
• Mar 2018. Little Mountain. Qld
• April-May 2018. Maroochydore, Qld
• Jan 2019 - Jan 2019 Atherton. Qld.
• Feb 2019 - Hideaway Bay, Qld
• Mar 18 2019 - Mar 29 2019. Mackay, Qld
• Apr 3 2019 - Apr 9 2019. Mackay, Qld
• Jun 4 2023 - Aug 10 2023 - Goldcoast, Qld
• Aug 12 2023 – Sep 26 2023 – Sunshine Coast, Qld (Booked)
• Sep 27 2023 - Oct 8 2023 Brisbane, Qld (Booked)
• Oct 9 2023 - Feb 12 2024 - Toogoom, Qld (Booked)
• Feb 14 2024 - Feb 28 (ish) 2024 - Dundowran Beach, Qld (Booked)
• Mar 3 2024 – Mar 19 (ish) 2024 - Dundowran Beach, Qld (Booked)
• Mar 27 2024 – May 5 2024 - Bauple, Qld (Booked) Read more...