More InformationHello Home Owners, we are local to the Sunshine Coast and have been house and pet minding for 3 years. We have met some wonderful people and animals on our journey. We hope to meet you soon too!
We have completed 26 house/pet sits here on the Sunshine Coast since 2016. Below is a list where we have been and the animals we have cared for. Most places we have stayed, the owners have had extended periods away on holidays (both in Australia and Overseas) and needed their homes and pets looked after. It's been great for us and especially for our little people to gain experience with different animals since we don't have any pets of our own. One day we hope to buy our own home here on the Sunshine Coast.
Adam has his own business based at Kunda Park. The business is keeping Adam busy and Rebecca helps out with the bookkeeping. Rebecca is also enjoying being a stay at home Mum with our two children, Sienna (3) and Jesse (1). We love the outdoors, watching most sports, going to the beach, the park, sitting outside in the backyard or out for a nice walk.
Sienna is a very active little lady! We like to keep her busy with activities most mornings. She is the best big sister to Jesse and loves all of the animals we look after (sometimes she doesn't want to leave!). Jesse is a very calm beautiful boy and is growing up too fast already! He is walking (almost running), so we’ve pulled out our baby gates from storage to keep him safe around stairs.
What we can do for you:
- Provide security of your home while you're away. Give you peace of mind that someone will be there overnight while you're gone.
- Provide your pets with plenty of love and attention, like we would if they were our own.
- Provide the same routine (as best as possible) as you do, including watering, food, play, walking, medicine (if required) etc to make the transition from owners to sitters and back again as easy as possible.
- We clean up after ourselves! You will come home to a clean and tidy home.
- Attend to any gardening including mowing, watering etc (including pool maintenance) required.
- Provide regular updates so that you can see your pets and home are being well looked after.
- Collect your mail.
- Prior to the sit we will meet you and get all instructions so you feel most comfortable going away.
We can provide great references and written reviews will be added to our profile as they are made available to us. We'll provide more references from another housesitting website, our Facebook page (Suncoast House & Pet Sitters) and Gumtree.
If you think we'd suit your home, requirements and pets, we'd love to hear from you. We'd prefer longer housesits (1+ months), however we are open to all opportunities.
Thank you for taking the time to view our profile. Looking forward to talking to you soon.
Rebecca, Adam, Sienna and Jesse
Yaroomba - 2 Hungarian Vizslers, Mount Coolum - 1 Cattle dog & 1 Maltese dog, Buderim - 1 Maltese dog & 1 cat, Bli Bli - 1 Kelpie, Peregian Springs - 2 cats & 2 Guinea Pigs, Mapleton - 2 cats & 3 chickens, Yandina - 1 cat, Meridan Plains - 2 Groodles & 2 cats, Bli Bli - 1 cat, Diddilibah - 1 cat, Maroochydore - 2 Budgies & a few Goldfish, Coolum Beach - 1 Keeshond, Buderim - 2 Chihuahua's, Little Mountain - 1 cheeky kitten (multiple sits), Maroochydore - 1 cat, 2 goldfish, Maroochydore - 1 Ragdoll cat, Wurtulla - 1 Kelpie cattle cross puppy, Rosemount - 1 staffy/lab cross, 1 mixed breed dog, Palmwoods - 1 American staffy/bull mastif cross, 1 sausage dog, 2 cats, 1 Cockateil, Mons - 1 cat, Pacific Paradise - 2 Border Collies, Newport - 1 Border Collie, Caloundra West - 1 Kelpie, Ilkley - 2 huge mixed breed dogs, Maroochydore - 1 Jack Russell, 1 Chihuahua (multiple sits), Palmwoods - 2 mixed breed dogs, variety of fish