More InformationHello home owners, we are local to the Sunshine Coast and have been house and pet sitting for nearly 3 years. We have met some wonderful people and animals on our Housesitting adventures. We hope to meet you soon too.
A little bit about us:
After many years of commuting to Brisbane, Adam has recently started his own business based on the Sunshine Coast. Rebecca is enjoying being a stay at home Mum with our two children, Sienna (2) and Jesse (7 months).
Sienna is a very active little lady! She is the best big sister to Jesse and loves all of the animals we look after (sometimes she doesn't want to leave!). Jesse is a very calm beautiful baby boy and is growing up too fast already!
We house and pet sit full-time so that one day we can buy our own dream home on the Sunshine Coast.
We love getting outside in the Queensland sunshine as much as possible. We are active people and go for a daily walk with our children. Any dogs in our care are more than welcome to join us!
Our Housesitting adventures:
We have completed over a dozen house and pet sits on the Sunshine Coast since 2016. Below is a list of places and animals we've looked after.
Most places we have stayed, the owners have had extended periods away on holidays (both in Australia and Overseas) and needed their homes and pets looked after. It's been great for us since we don't have any pets of our own.
What we can do for you:
- Provide security of your home while you're away.
- Provide your pets with plenty of love and attention, like we would if they were our own.
- Provide the same routine (as best as possible) as you do, including watering, food, play, walking etc to make the transition from owners to sitters and back again as easy as possible.
- We clean up after ourselves! You will come home to a clean and tidy home.
- Attend to any gardening including mowing, watering etc (including pool maintenance) required.
- Provide a weekly update so that you can see your pets and home are being well looked after.
- Collect your mail.
- Prior to the sit we will meet you and get all instructions so you feel most comfortable going away.
We can provide great references and written reviews will be added to our profile as they are made available to us. Some of our recent jobs have been acquired through another Housesitting website and our Gumtree ad.
If you think we'd suit your home, requirements and pets, we'd love to hear from you. We'd prefer longer housesits, however we are open to all opportunities.
Thank you for taking the time to view our profile. We look forward to talking to you soon.
Rebecca, Adam, Sienna and Jesse
- Diddilibah - 1 cat
- Maroochydore - 2 Budgies & a few Goldfish
- Coolum Beach - 1 Keeshond
- Buderim - 2 Chihuahua’s
- Little Mountain - 1 cheeky kitten (multiple sits)
- Maroochydore - 1 cat, 2 goldfish
- Maroochydore - 1 Ragdoll cat
- Wurtulla - 1 Kelpie cattle cross puppy
- Rosemount - 1 staffy/lab cross, 1 mixed breed dog
- Palmwoods - 1 American staffy/bull mastif cross, 1 sausage dog, 2 cats, 1 Cockateil
- Mons - 1 cat
- Yaroomba - 1 Groodle, 2 Cockateils (multiple sits)
- Pacific Paradise - 2 Border Collies
- Newport - 1 Border Collie
- Caloundra West - 1 Kelpie
- Ilkley - 2 huge mixed breed dogs
- Maroochydore - 1 Jack Russell, 1 Chihuahua (multiple sits)
- Palmwoods - 2 mixed breed dogs, variety of fish