Full-Time House and Pet Sitting FamilyID: dkf
|Rebecca and Adam|
Is / are:
|36 to 45|
|Business Owner / Stay at home mum|
|QLD Sunshine Coast|
15 Jun 19 Jun 19 Jul 11 Sep 1 Sep 30 Sep 9 Oct 27 Oct 7 Nov 23 Nov
More information about this house sitterHello Home Owners, we have been caring for homes and beloved fur-babies full time on the Sunshine Coast for over 3 1/2 years. We have cared for dogs (all sizes and a variety of breeds), cats, guinea pigs, fish and chickens. We are currently returned to a home in Landsborough, this time caring for the home owners two gorgeous Cocker Spaniels.
We are not a business and offer our services for free!
Adam works full time at his business at Kunda Park. He enjoys being outdoors, at the beach, watching sports, playing golf, being with friends and family.
Rebecca has the best job in the world being a stay at home mum with Sienna (3) and Jesse (1). She also does the business bookkeeping. She enjoys being outdoors, walking, running, watching sports, being with friends and family.
Sienna and Jesse are very active, friendly, caring, beautiful souls and they love having animals around to care for. They are very accustomed to our housesitting minimalist lifestyle, as they don’t know anything different and every home is a new adventure for them.
To make our lives easier regardless of where we are living, we have based our regular activities around the Maroochydore and Buderim areas. We will need to be within about half an hour drive of these areas.
We prefer long term assignments of a month or longer, however we’ll consider all opportunities with a minimum of a week.
What we can do for you:
- Give you peace of mind that someone will be looking after everything while you're gone.
- Give your pets plenty of love and attention, they become part of our family.
- Stick to your routine for your fur-babies, including watering, food, play, walking, medicine (if required) etc. We know this makes the transition from owners to sitters and back again as easy as possible.
- We pride ourselves on keeping your home clean and tidy throughout our stay and will return it to you in the same manner.
- Attend to any gardening required including mowing, watering plants, pool maintenance (if required), removal of palm fronds and general upkeep of the garden.
- Provide regular updates so that you can see your pets and home are being well looked after.
- Collect your mail and communicate when important mail is received.
- Prior to the commencement, we will meet you again and get all of your instructions and the ‘how to’ guide for your home. That way you will feel very comfortable going away.
We have a Facebook page (Suncoast House & Pet Sitters), are members of Aussie House Sitters, Mindahome and Trusted House Sitters. We can provide excellent references from these platforms.
If you’d like to know more about us and to arrange a meet and greet, we'd love to hear from you.
Rebecca, Adam, Sienna and Jesse
Completed House/Pet Assignments:
Forest Glen - 1 Border Collie & 1 cat, Forest Glen - 1 Dachshund & 1 cat, Buderim - 2 Dachshunds, Kuluin - 1 Toy Poodle, Landsborough - no pets, Yaroomba - 2 Hungarian Vizslers, Mount Coolum - 1 Cattle dog & 1 Maltese dog, Buderim - 1 Maltese dog & 1 cat, Bli Bli - 1 Kelpie, Peregian Springs - 2 cats & 2 Guinea Pigs, Mapleton - 2 cats & 3 chickens, Yandina - 1 cat, Meridan Plains - 2 Groodles & 2 cats, Bli Bli - 1 cat, Diddilibah - 1 cat, Maroochydore - 2 Budgies & a few Goldfish, Coolum Beach - 1 Keeshond, Buderim - 2 Chihuahua's, Little Mountain - 1 cheeky kitten (multiple sits), Maroochydore - 1 cat, 2 goldfish, Maroochydore - 1 Ragdoll cat, Wurtulla - 1 Kelpie cattle cross puppy, Rosemount - 1 staffy/lab cross, 1 mixed breed dog, Palmwoods - 1 American staffy/bull mastif cross, 1 sausage dog, 2 cats, 1 Cockateil, Mons - 1 cat, Pacific Paradise - 2 Border Collies, Newport - 1 Border Collie, Caloundra West - 1 Kelpie, Ilkley - 2 huge mixed breed dogs, Maroochydore - 1 Jack Russell, 1 Chihuahua (multiple sits), Palmwoods - 2 mixed breed dogs, variety of fish