More information about this house sitterI am a professional, working from home in the field of finance management and house and pet sit throughout the Byron Shire & surrounding areas.
I grew up on a farm and have spent the majority of my life surrounded by a vast range of pets and animals in both the city and country.
Some of the pets and animals I've personally had include:
-Dogs, including farm/working dogs (kelpies/cattle dogs), large dogs (Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Rottweiler), and small dogs.
- Birds, including parrots, cockatiels, cockatoos and small birds (budgies, canaries etc). I've also hand-raised and rescued many birds.
- Poultry, including chooks and ducks (I also used to breed and raise chickens and ducklings)
- Guinea pigs (indoors and outdoors, including fleece bedding etc)
- Rabbits (both indoors and outdoors),
- Hermit crabs,
- Horses (an equestrian family - I've been horse riding from a young age),
- Pet mice
- Kangaroos, including raising orphaned joeys,
- Sheep, including raising orphaned lambs,
- Cows, including raising calves.
I have also spent a lifetime rescuing and caring for sick and abandoned wildlife. Your pets will be in highly experienced and capable hands!
We are a quiet, respectful and naturally-inclined mother-child team. We are both sensitive, gentle and love animals. I'm a highly capable and responsible person and don't drink, party, take drugs nor smoke. I'm rather house-proud and we are both neat, tidy and clean. I prefer the use of natural products over chemicals. We are plant-based eaters, eating organically and as naturally as possible.
We bring our own food, and can bring our own bedding and towels to save you any trouble. We always leave a property clean, tidy and very well cared for. We also have our own vehicle.
I am a member of several other house and pet-sitting sites and have references available if required. I also hold a current National Police Clearance.
I welcome a chat over the phone and I look forward to discussing your house and pet-sitting requirements.