More InformationA big warm G'day to you!
I’m a friendly 32 year old, non smoker, Personal Assistant.
References from previous house sits and National Police check available.
I have completed 6 house sits over the past 8 months ranging from 2 - 5 weeks which were all via word of mouth. I enjoyed them so much that I thought I’d join this amazing community and broaden my house sit owner and animal friendships.
Things I would love to help you with:
• Maintain your home and love your pets as my own.
• Life admin such as managing your mail - Being a PA is built into my DNA.
• Liaise with contractors. I worked in the building supply industry for many years and can confidently coordinate with tradesmen.
• Handy jobs like maintaining your pool.
• Water and care of plants. To a house-owners surprise I was able to bring her Peace Lily back from the edge of extinction!
A bit about me: My relaxation time is spent practising Tai Chi and being in nature. I regularly go to church and assist with an outreach programme, both of which bring me lots of joy. I spent 4 years working and travelling in Europe and last year I decided to move home to be near my family. My Niece and Nephews are growing up too quickly and I didn’t want to miss out on being a great Aunty. I've enjoyed being back and have found myself exploring the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers region with fresh eyes after being away for so long.
I would love to meet with you and your pet(s) and answer any questions you may have.
Have an amazing day!