Joanne & Jack - Married Reliable CoupleID: zbj
Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|Project Manager & Construction Worker|
|All Australia (full regions list)|
26 Jan 15 Feb 23 Feb 8 Mar
More information about this house sitterHi!
We're a couple from Liverpool in the UK (aged 27 and 30) and we're looking to pet and house sit in locations within easy reach of Melbourne CBD. We have lots of experience with dogs particularly, we have a pet dachshund called Terry back home and we miss him enormously, so we take any opportunity we can to spend time with animals here in Australia.
We previously took on dog walking responsibilities for an Australian Kelpie in Tasmania where we took him out daily for long walks over 4 months. We have also completed six house sits since July where we have looked after multiple pets in one household including both cats and dogs.
Please see a summary of the sits we have completed to date:
1. 3 week house sit in Cairnlea where we looked after 2 Jack Russell/King Charles crosses (one required twice daily insulin injections to manage diabetes)
2. A sit in Altona where we looked after a Labrador (who some aggression issues with other dogs but who was a wonderful dog when properly looked after) and an elderly cat who struggled to digest food so had to be fed little and often
3. A sit in Altona Meadows where we looked after a large Bull Arab who needed plenty of exercise.
4. A sit in Sunshine where we looked after a boisterous staffie and a young mixed breed who were full of energy and mischief, incredibly strong and generally amazing
5. A sit in Brunswick looking after an incredibly energetic six month old Jack Russell puppy and a shy, timid cat
6. A sit in Footscray looking after a gorgeous black cat who likes human company and lots of cuddles
We have a couple more lined up, all of which include multiple pets that are a mixture of cats/dogs. We will also be looking after an Alpaca farm where we will be responsible for the wellbeing of 112 Alpacas, 3 cats and a stunning rescue dog!
At home, we often take several dogs out with us at once (our miniature dachshund, his best pal Vinnie the staff and 2 adorable cockapoos Myla and Lola) so can handle more than one pet easily. We both enjoy being outdoors and walking so we will ensure your pet(s) gets plenty of exercise, love and attention.
We are happy to send daily photo/video updates so that you can rest assured your pet and home are being looked after properly. You can also feel free to send a neighbour to check on things if you wish.
We are very respectful towards our environment and can promise to leave your home in as good a condition as it was left. We're super clean and will happily maintain gardens and tend to other chores as required.
Check our profile out and let me know if you want to chat some more :)
Please let us know if you have any questions. We're happy to meet so you can see how we socialise with your pets and ensure that we are suitable for your needs. We both live and work in Melbourne and have a car so can be flexible to meet at your convenience. I work standard office hours and Jack works around 6am-2pm so the animals are not left on their own all day.
Thanks for checking us out!
Jo & Jack