Is / are:
|Diversional Therapist/ Part Aged Care Nurse|
|QLD (full regions list)|
10 May 15 Aug 11 May 16 Aug 7 Sep 25 Sep
More information about this house sitterAbout Me:
I'm an active lady based in and around the Gold Coast for 6 months of the year - during this time I try to combine pet sitting with work and travel. I am a Commissioner of Declaration (one rank below a Justice of the Peace - this may make you feel more comfortable about my character). I am also more than happy to help with caring for elderly family members in your absence (I am a Diversional Therapist and Aged Care A.I.N.)
For the other few months of the year I visit my son and his young family in Ireland where I head off on some adventures of my own housesitting along the way to save money (I must be honest here) plus give people the opportunity of a well deserved break.
House sitting is ideal for me as I get the best of both worlds - lovely companionship during my travel / down time with your pet/s plus different places to experience without the worry of a mortgage!
It's a great chance for you to enjoy your holiday without the worry of leaving your pet in a kennel fretting for company while I care for your property and best friend/s!
Being a pet owner myself (my dog left me a while ago sadly) I know of the stresses involved for you and your pet when you're away so I strive to provide a loving, caring, kind environment while you are not there!
I have owned and bred horses, spent a year managing a horse stud and feel confident that I am a reliable, experienced, caring animal handler/carer. I am confident and capable of minding most animals but do confess that snakes are not my thing, sorry!!
I have had many house / pet sitting assignment over the last few years none have been through this website and therefore don't have any referees online but have many people who will happily provide one.
Last 5 years - I have minded:
* two adorable cats twice a year for the same owner;
* I now also mind his daughter's 2 cats when she goes away;
* a semi rural property for the same owners (3 months each year) which has an Airbnb apartment attached that I also manage on their behalf - this property has pumps, water articulation, rain water which I take care of; and
* a gorgeous Beagle for 6 weeks a year - I just finished caring for her for 7 months while her owners were in the US receiving medical treatment for their young daughter. This property has a Pool which I look after.
From 3 February to 15 August 2020 I am unavailable due to current Assignments and travel overseas to visit family.
During this time I have accepted the following:
* a 3 week assignment in Windsor, UK minding a beautiful parrot, Fergus, his brood of hens and about 6 Ducks! This assignment also has me overseeing the security of an adjoining medical practice during the owner's absence.
* a 3 week Assignment in France to look after an Equine friend and two dogs while the owners are away for work.
* a 3 month Assignment managing the Tamborine property and Airbnb;
I can take Bookings from mid August 2020.
I recently represented Queensland in the National Master's Women's Hockey Championships. I am a reasonably fit, active, strong, sensible, capable, mature, single person who can manage most situations and would treat your home respectfully while caring for your property and your four-legged (or any number for that matter) friend in your absence.
I am a non drinker and have a peaceful life balance.
If you think I'm the right person for you (and your parent, Pet or Property) please get in touch.
If I don't hear from you that means you've found someone trustworthy to be a great 'you' while you're away.
Please Note: Current Bookings are from 2 February to mid August.