Melinda & ChrisID: 28h
Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|WA (full regions list)|
21 Feb 30 Apr 23 Jun 19 Jul 3 Aug 20 Sep
Thank you for looking at our profile :)
A little about ourselves:
* My name is Melinda and I’m 44 and the manager at a retail store in Bunbury. My husband Chris is 49 and has decided to change careers and is a mature age student at Tafe.
* We are house-sitting to save money for our own home.
* We have house-sitting experience.
* It is just the two of us, with no kids or pets.
* Non smokers.
* Mature and relaxed (not party people!).
* Very clean and love to have a tidy home (have been told I’m OCD! Just means I’m thorough and house-proud - that goes for the both of us!).
* We have gardening experience.
* We love all animals and had two cats (both have recently passed away, after being spoilt and living to a good old age). Along with cats, we have both loved having growing up, dogs, gold fish, budgies, chickens and horses. We really miss having the company of fur-babies and have experience in giving medications to pets.
We will look after your fur-baby like they were our own!
We are looking at house-sits around the Bunbury, W.A area.
We can provide excellent references upon request.
We both have Police Clearances.
Have a great day and we look forward to hearing from you :)