Michael’s House Sitting and Pet CareID: 23o
Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|ACT NSW TAS VIC (full regions list)|
5 Jan 29 Jan 30 Jan 5 Feb 10 Feb 17 Feb 1 Mar 3 Apr 4 Apr 19 Apr 22 Apr 27 Apr 28 Apr 4 Jun 15 Jun 28 Jun 29 Jun 31 Jul 1 Sep 6 Oct
Would you like to enjoy a holiday away from home, but need someone to care for your pets without the need for kennels, catteries, etc. and paying 'an arm and a leg'? Look no further! I will be pleased to afford you peace of mind while you travel!
BACKGROUND & REFERENCES
I am a caring house-sitter who:
- has experience in managing homes with pets – furry, feathered and finned - including those needing medication and special diets
- neither smokes nor drinks alcoholic beverages
- has reliable motor car transport
- has 10 referees, a character reference, 3 house-sit appreciations and Police clearance
- enjoys meeting new people and exploring new territory
- manages domestic tasks including watering, lawn mowing, weeding and mail collection (with redirection upon request)
- provides transport to/from the airport, railway station or coach terminal
- maintains contact with homeowners on their travels by telephone, email or Skype
I have a special affection for cats and dogs, but love all pets. I offer personal care including:
- walks (dogs generally)
- personal attention - cuddles, massages, etc.
- transport (e.g. to/from vet)
- special needs (e.g. medication, diet).
During the past 4 years I have lovingly cared for:
• 1 cavoodle (female) at Saratoga, NSW Central Coast – 2 weeks
• 2 small chihuahua dogs – male (cross-breed) and female – at Gosford, NSW Central Coast - 5 weeks
• home with 5 goldfish at Saratoga, NSW Central Coast – 2 ½ months
• 1 boxer dog at Gosford 5 weeks over Christmas & New Year
• 1 tabby/white cat at Narrabeen, the same home where 2 older brother and sister cats previously lived - 1 month - see below
• 2 small dogs, 1 cat and an aviary at Kellyville, Western Sydney – 11 days
• 2 Maltese Terrier dogs and a (timid) cat at Empire Bay, NSW Central Coast – 6 weeks
• 2 chooks, 2 goldfish and a parrot (very sociable) at Saratoga, NSW Central Coast
• 1 half-Persian male cat at Kelso, Tasmania – 3 weeks
• 1 Staffy (9-year old female) in Bendigo, Victoria – 6 weeks
• 1 Staffy (3-year old male) in Surrey Hills, Melbourne – 1 month
• 4 rescued cats at Yarrawonga - NSW/Victoria border (3 times) – 7 weeks total
• 3 dogs, 1 cat and 6 chooks at Blackburn, Melbourne (twice) – 4 weeks total
• 2 Beagliers (Beagle cross Cocker-Spaniel) dogs in Wantirna, Melbourne – 1 month
• 2 cats and 1 dog in Ringwood, Melbourne – 2 weeks
• 1 Persian cat on Sydney’s Northern Beaches – 2 weeks
• a Labrador, tabby cat, cockatoo, canary and 2 sheep on a property at Serpentine, near Bendigo, Victoria – 2 weeks
• a bull-terrier cross mastiff dog (10 years old), 13 chooks, 2 horses and a vegetable plantation on an acreage at Don Valley, Victoria – 2 weeks
• 2 dogs - Maltese and Chihuahua at Cygnet, Tasmania – 2 weeks
• a Jack Russell Fox aged 3 in Coonabarabran, central-west N.S.W. – 1 week
• 2 cats (brother and sister) on Sydney’s Northern Beaches (twice) – 1 month total
• 3 rescue dogs and 2 (caged) birds for 2 weeks at Cygnet – 2 weeks
• 2 German Shepherds, 12 chooks and vegetable plantation on a 5-acre property in the Huon Valley, Tasmania – 5 weeks
• a 12-year old ragdoll cat in Melbourne who needed medication and feeding through a tube – 5 days
• 5 cats, 5 chickens and 1 goose on a riverside property near Beaconsfield, Tasmania - site of the 2006 mining disaster – 6 weeks
• 2 cats in Ulverstone, near Devonport, Tasmania – 4 months.
• I was interviewed on Casey Radio 97.7FM - a community station in Melbourne – for 20 minutes in May last year about my house-sitting experiences, highlights, rewards and challenges.
• The owners of Jackson the ragdoll cat – needing a house-sitter urgently to administer his medication and food through a special tube – flew me to Melbourne, giving them peace of mind while visiting their family in Mildura during May 2013.
• A testimonial of my house and pet care is available for reading on the Mindahome website
• A farming couple in Don Valley extended their gratitude by writing to Mindahome after entrusting their beloved dog Megs, chickens and horses to my care during their holiday in the Flinders Ranges during November 2013
None – accommodation only
Forget about paying extra dollars for pet care on top of your holiday costs when you travel. When you are ready, just post me a note on this website. I am ready when you are!
Michael’s House Sitting and Pet Care
Ad ID 23o