More InformationSo, it's finally time. You are getting reading to head off into the sunset on a fabulous adventure. You've got your hiking boots, your bathers, toothbrush... and hopefully some undies. All that remains is to organise someone to mind your house and care for any fur babies that you might have.
Your home is your castle and you need someone who will care for your place as you do. Someone who is respectful, responsible and who can make sure the furries are happy and well loved.
I guess now is where I list that I am all of those things... and I believe that I am.
But then this may sound like every other profile, so I will tell you some other things about me instead :
1. I spent most of my 20's living abroad, backpacking, adventuring and meeting some of the most amazing people/communities who have literally changed my life.
2. I returned to Aus about 5 years ago and decided I'd try the career thing. So Melbourne became my home and I've been doing the career thing since.
3. My family mean the world to me!
4. I have lived in share housing and house sat for many friends over the last 10+ years (and when I say house sat, this includes their furry friends). I understand how privacy, respect and care for all things not just ones own works and am incredibly mindful of this.
5. I love freshly cleaned benches and made beds. It makes me feel happy, accomplished and organised. I might have 10 assignments due but the benches at my house are ever sparkling!
6. I am a bit of an introvert. I love peaceful places where I can let go, meditate and rest. Someone says 'PARTY' and I say 'cool, I'll bring loose leaf tea'.
7. I am an introvert who loves exercising and cuddles with furry friends. Nature over gym ANY day (except days when it's raining heavily..... and/or hailing).
I hope this brief blurb helps you to understand the person behind the generic 'respectful', 'responsible' and 'caring' points.
Let's chat more about how I can care for your home so that you can enjoy your adventure.