Mother and daughter team - animal loversID: d05
Is / are:
|Jill of all trades|
|WA (full regions list)|
More information about this house sitterWe are a Mother and daughter travelling team, we love animals and we have our 4 yr old cat travelling with us. The cat lives in our caravan 24/7 and only goes outside on her lead when accompanied by us. Our cat is our family, as will be your pets, we will take them everywhere with us if they like to go in the car or go for walks. We will adopt them and love them as we do our own for the duration of our stay.
We have looked after birds, rabbits, Guinea pigs, ferrets, fish, cats, dogs, cattle, sheep, horses and pythons.
We have cared for a BnB, farms and suburban homes. We are proficient pool maintainers and can do any reticulation maintenance as well.
I am from a farming "can do anything" background and have an animal rescue background with Maranoa Animal Rescue at Miles Qld, where I personally cared for and rehomed cats and dogs. I have experience with dogs with a wide range of behaviours.
I can fix a car or pump, bake a cake, sew a dress, etc just am an all round handyman type.
My 12 year old daughter is homeschooled, and she loves animals so much. Most house sits she sleeps with all the animals in her bed.
Our sits include:-
-Jan - Sept 2016 Travelling Tasmania
- Hawley House a 138 year old BnB - horses, ferrets, peacocks, dogs and cats.
Latrobe farmhouse - dog
- Cabarlah Qld near Toowoomba with 2 adorable Kelpies,
- Clear Mountain Qld a gorgeous black lab, a cat and goats and chooks.
- Hampton Qld - 2 active cattle dogs,
- Hunchy Qld chooks, an Axolotyl and 2 blue tongues,
- Ipswich Qld - 2 active dogs.
Winter 2017 - travelling NT
- Katherine NT farmhouse and garden sit.
- Gibb River Road WA - 5 months - I ran an indigenous community store.
- Winter 2019
- Derby WA - 2 housesits - a kelpie and the other involved daily injections for an elderly diabetic Schnauzer.
-FarmStay at Broome on mango farm - HelpX
- Bridgetown in south of WA 1 dog
- Mt Barker - a veg garden, sheep, llamas, a cat, ducks, geese,chooks and 2 active kelpies.
We have been housesitting in Perth since April, with a month long housesit in Darwin and a 4 day one on Brisbane in that time too.
We have excellent references. I am a non smoker, and of clean sober living.
We are a house proud family, so your home will be always clean and tidy, with dishes washed, floors mopped and vacuumed etc. I will leave your home cleaner for your return, than when I came into it. I do use eco friendly products to clean. I also supply my own food, and consumerables such as toilet paper, washing powder and cleaning products.
We need room for our car and small caravan (only 14 foot) to be parked please. I am proficient with reversing it. As I said in the beginning, our 4 year old cat Lils lives in the caravan.
We had 2 dogs of our own but they have since passed away.
Pics are some of our recent charges and our cat, I can supply more if you are interested.
We are available in Perth area.