Nicolle McID: 16nu
Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|ACT NSW QLD (full regions list)|
More information about this house sitterHi,
I am a caring and helpful 50 yo female.
Clean living, non smoker, non drinker, no drugs.
I can give lots of love to your pets. I have had many pets in the past.
Can look after your farm and farm animals.
I am a great gardener.
I am practical, good at problem solving and can take care of issues that arise.
Honest, reliable, clean, tidy, responsible.
I have had a recent police check 'blue card'.
I have been a home owner so I am respectful of people's homes.
I have recently completed a Diploma of Visual Art and a Diploma of Ceramics.
I would like to find a long term house sit in Canberra or near Coomera, Gold Coast.
I am currently house sitting, so email is the only way to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- I have known Nicolle Mc through the HelpX organisation. She has provided me with immeasurable assistance in my home, garden and classroom. Nicolle has a quiet, thoughtful temperament and a wonderful sense of humour. Her intelligent insights are valued by me.
Nicolle is able to assess the situation and resolve challenges. Her extensive horticultural knowledge has led to a garden "makeover" at my home. Nicolle is a terrific worker who completes whatever task is required of her. She gives 100% to the task in hand. Consequently, all her work is completed to a very high standard. Gail C. Teaching Coordinator and Marriage Celebrant.
- I had Nicolle house sit our home in March 2020, I have full confidence in recommending her as a reliable, clean and caring house and pet sitter.
Our home was kept clean and tidy. Any issues that arose Nicolle quickly contacted us to inform us and ask us what she would like her to do e.g. Shower head started to leak on her first day there.
We have two medium dogs who were walked regularly and looked after really well.
We did have some special instructions for looking after them and they were carried out without fault. Our dogs were as happy as we've ever seen when we returned!
I would be more than happy to have Nicolle house sit for us again, she was very reliable and kind.
Please don't hesitate to contact me at 04... if you have any questions. Kind regards, Mark O.
- Nicolle did a wonderful job looking after our property including our fish, chickens and gardens. I am grateful to have someone I could trust while we were away. When we arrived home the house was clean and tidy, the garden looked great and all the animals were all happy and well. We also had good communication if required while we were away. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nicolle and would happily ask her to house-sit again. Tina H 04....
- I would highly recommend Nicolle Mc for future house sitting. Nicolle took care of our 3 dogs and cattle whilst away. She was clean, tidy and trustworthy. She took one of our dogs to the vet when required and even had a delicious soup and desert ready for our arrival home! Cheers Sharon D.
- I would recommend Nicolle Mc for future house sitting. She house sat my farm for two months. I found her very responsible. She truly loves animals and took loving care of my cows, chickens, dog and cat.
She kept the place in great condition. I was happy that she was a non smoker and non drinker. She was very informative, and kept in touch with me while I was overseas. I will be asking her to house sit for me again, when I next go away.
I would be happy for anyone to phone me if they would like to discuss this. Yours sincerely, Matthew Mac. 04...
- Nicolle Mc stayed in my home at Bundaberg for a week. I found her to be helpful in every way and I would highly recommend her as a house sitter to other home owners. Cheers Yvonne S.
- We would refer Nicolle Mc for any house sitting position, as she is a very trustworthy and honest person. Nicolle looked after our house, garden, two cats and a dog. The pets were well looked after and the dog followed her everywhere, and Nicolle walked her every day. We were away for 10 weeks and everything was fine and the house was clean when we arrived home. If you would like to call us for a verbal reference you can call anytime. Yours truly, Kim and Ross Westmoreland. 07 412...
- I was away for 3 weeks and Nicolle house sat for me. When I came home, everything was clean and well looked after. I would recommend Nicolle as a house sitter. Jennie Lea.
- I am happy to refer Nicolle to any prospective employer or host (for house or farm sitting)
She has recently stayed at my home and I found her to be responsible, trustworthy, and most respectful of property. She is willing to take directions, clear and straightforward in her communication, and capable of organising and prioritising tasks efficiently.
Nicolle is multi-skilled and practical and can find a creative solution when problems arise. I have observed that she is capable of working under pressure and 'thinking on her feet' in a resourceful way. I am willing to be contacted by phone or by email for further clarification.
- I am writing on behalf of Nicolle, who has been my tenant for 5 years. During her tenancy, I have found her to be honest, reliable and prompt with the rent, took good care of the property, a pleasant personality and an ideal tenant. Yours sincerely, Gensan K. (Rental reference.)
- Nicolle was a tenant of mine for more than 2 years. During her tenancy period, there were never any problems or lateness concerning payment and the flat was kept in excellent condition while she was there. I have no hesitation in recommending her as an honest and reliable tenant. Yours sincerely, John D. (Rental reference.)
- Nicolle was a tenant at Lang St, Mosman for 2 years. During her tenancy we found her to be reliable with rental payments, and the premises were left in good repair and clean condition upon the termination of her tenancy. We have no hesitation in recommending Ms Nicolle McLeod to a future landlord as a suitable tenant. Yours faithfully, Miles Felstead, Director. Miles Felstead Realty. (Rental reference.)
- Nicolle was a tenant in a property we managed at Main St, Henley Beach for approximately 18 months. During this period, the rent was always paid on time and the unit kept in excellent condition. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nicolle as a tenant. Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact our office. The reason Nicolle moved out was the property was placed on the market for sale. Yours faithfully, Norma R Gaetjens, Director. Ken Gaetjens Real Estate Pty Ltd. (Rental reference.)
- Nicolle has been a tenant of ours for approx. 6 months. The rent has been paid on time and the place was left in a tidy condition when she vacated the premises. Yours faithfully, Deslie G. (Rental reference.)