More InformationSummary: 24 years old, full license, reliable, punctual, good communicator, non-smoker, non-drinker. References available.
I've been house sitting full time since August, during which time I've cared for dozens of homes and animals. I have excellent references and have received glowing feedback after every sit.
Over the last several years, I have lived in share houses and also worked as a professional nanny. Both these require a person to be very conscious of other peoples’ space, respectful of others’ privacy, and to be clean, tidy and totally honest and ethical. As a nanny, I loved and excelled at caring for other people’s most precious and valuable possessions: their children, their homes and their pets. I have excellent references from these years of building meaningful, professional relationships with many happy parents.
I am a happy and cheerful person and am Melbourne-based, not travelling, meaning I am available for recurring sits and the opportunity to build an ongoing house-sitting relationship with you. I have a stable part time office job and a full-time study load at university. I'm studying Arts and Global Studies at ACU, which incorporates many of my interests in the humanities and social sciences.
As an animal lover and with lots of experience caring for pets, I can easily care for your furry friends, feed them, walk them, cuddle them... whatever they need! Something to keep in mind, for those of you with pets who need constant company: I'm generally out of the house 8am-6pm, five days per week.
Learn how I'm going to treat your home with the utmost respect by reading reviews in the following locations. Replace the (dot) with . to activate link.
- My MINDAHOME profile
- FACEBOOK house sitting page - www(dot)facebook(dot)com/naomiphillipshousesitting
- AIRBNB - https://www(dot)airbnb(dot)com(dot)au/users/show/25821047
- I also have phone/email referees available.
As your house sitter, I promise to:
- Leave everything sparkling clean
- Wash sheets and towels before I leave
- Communicate clearly on matters that are important (animal health, utilities emergency etc) but otherwise leave you to enjoy your holidays in peace
- Ensure your fridge and pantry are stocked with essential groceries for your return
- Follow any instructions you leave with meticulous attention to detail
- 24 years old
- Don’t party
- References and police check available
My ideal house-sit:
- In the council areas of Moreland, Moonee Valley, City of Melbourne, Maribyrnong, Hobsons Bay (open to being flexible with location if you are near reliable public transport or are offering a longer sit duration)
- Residents are non-smokers
- Clean, tidy, hygienic and safe
- Internet (non-negotiable, due to study demands)
- Parking available for my car (reliable on-street parking is fine)