Non-smoker, dependable house sitterID: t4r
Is / are:
|18 to 25|
|Full Time Student/Part Time Office Administrator|
|VIC Melbourne City, Melbourne North, Melbourne West|
2 Dec 5 Jan'19 5 Jan'19 7 Jan'19 7 Jan'19 10 Jan'19 10 Jan'19 24 Jan'19 31 Jan'19 26 Feb'19 23 Mar'19 4 Apr'19
More InformationSummary: 24 years old, full license, reliable, punctual, good communicator, non-smoker, non-drinker. References available.
I have been house sitting full time since August, during which time I've cared for about 10 homes and over twenty animals. I have excellent references from every single engagement.
Over the last several years, I have lived permanently in share houses and also worked as a professional nanny. Both these require a person to be very conscious of other peoples’ space, respectful of others’ privacy, and to be clean, tidy and totally honest and ethical. As a nanny, I loved and excelled at caring for other people’s most precious and valuable possessions: their children, their homes and their pets. I have excellent references from these years of building solid professional relationships with many happy parents.
I am a happy and cheerful person and am Melbourne-based, not travelling, meaning I am available for recurring sits and the opportunity to build an ongoing house-sitting relationship with you. I have a stable 20+ hours per week office job and a full-time study load at university. I'm studying Arts and Global Studies at ACU, which incorporates many of my interests in the humanities and social sciences.
As an animal lover and with lots of experience caring for pets, I can easily care for your furry friends, feed them, walk them, cuddle them... whatever they need! I'm a busy chicken, with work, uni and social commitments and so wouldn't be the best candidate for you if your pets need somebody home all day, each day. I'm generally out of the house from 8am to 6pm/7pm Mon-Fri.
A few hosts have left reviews on my profile here and others have agreed to be phone or email references. You can also read my AirBnB reviews to see how other people have felt about me staying in their houses. [Replace the words (dot) with the punctuation mark or the link won't work!] --
As your house sitter, I promise to:
- Leave everything sparkling clean
- Change and wash all sheets and towels before I leave
- Communicate clearly on matters that are important (animal health, utilities emergency etc) but otherwise leave you to enjoy your holidays in peace
- Ensure your fridge and pantry are stocked with essential groceries for your return
- Follow any instructions you leave with meticulous attention to detail
- 24 years old
- Don’t party
- Non-vegetarian, but happy to cook vegetarian if required by hosts
- References and police check available
My ideal house-sit:
- In the council areas of Moreland, Moonee Valley, City of Melbourne, Maribyrnong, Hobsons Bay (open to being flexible with location if you are near reliable public transport)
- Residents are non-smokers
- Clean, tidy, hygienic and safe
- Internet (non-negotiable, due to study demands)
- Parking available for my car (reliable on-street parking is fine)