Non-smoking animal loversID: uju
Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|Entrepreneur / Backpack developer. Graphic designer|
|All Australia (full regions list)|
21 Oct 13 Mar'19
More InformationHello :)
We are Fabian and Prathiba, a married couple and permanent residents living in Australia since 2011/2012. Both of us are non-smokers, calm and responsible characters, who act very considerate of other people and their property. We both love animals and give a lot of attention to the pets we sit.
Our house and pet sitting experience goes back to 2014. Status 10/2018, we have done 10 house sits (most of them through aussiehousesitters, where you can see lots of reviews of us):
1. One Labrador puppy for 3 weeks
2. One Bull Mastiff for 5 weeks
3. Two West Highland White Terriers for 3 months
4. One Border Collie, one Jack Russell Terrier, and 10 sheep for 5 days
5. Two small rescue dogs for 5 days
6. One cat for 6 weeks
7. Two large rescue dogs and a cat for 6 weeks
8. Two cats and a beautiful garden for 5 weeks
9. Two dogs and two horses for 4 days
10. One Kelpie mix, a cat and 4 chooks for 6 months
Furthermore, we regularly took care of our last landlord's two cats when he was away. We also enjoy gardening work so do not hesitate to ask us for it.
Everyone has been very happy with our services.
Fabian has German background and has worked as Co-Founder and Director of the local business of an international company in Sydney for his first 3 years. He is now working from home on his own business (WAYKS), which he runs together with his sister, who is based in Germany.
Prathiba has Sri Lankan background, holds a degree in Visual Communication from University of Technology in Sydney and works from home as a freelance designer and artist. Prathiba has a lot of experience with dogs (had 7 dogs herself so far, breeds are German Shepherd, Bulldog, Dachshund) and other animals: She grew up around cats, fishes, monkeys, cows, sheep, ducks, chooks, and geese on her parents' rural property.
Why we are house sitters:
1. We love animals a lot, but our life situation currently does not allow to get a pet on our own. Therefore, we enjoy to temporarily take care of someone else`s pet(s)
2. It's a great opportunity to get to know different areas in Australia which can help us to figure out where in Australia we eventually want to settle down
3. As most young couples, we dream of having our own place one day, so saving on rent helps us to save up for it
We can provide police checks and a lot of excellent references. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions you might have.
Thank you for reading :)