More Information[Booked: Marmion - 16/7 to 16/8]
[Booked: Mt Lawley - 1/9 to 13/10]
[Booked: Subiaco - 13/10 to 4/11]
Dear Home owner,
I'm Andrew, a mature 38 year old, hardworking professional working in Perth City with extensive house sitting experience all across Perth and with all sorts of cats, dogs and fish.
I work as the Managing Director of a Travel Agency. I also own my own investment property. I have Police clearance and good references from previous house sits.
I'm a keen gardener! I love to tend to gardens, doing any odd jobs and chores such as weeding, fertilizing, flower dead heading, removing snails, watering, pruning and also any new planting, if desired. I have access to plenty of cuttings and seedlings if you'd like some new colour added to your garden or potted up on verandahs, patios and balconies.
I'm looking for:
- House or apartment fairly close to the either Perth city, river or beach.
- Preferably looking after cats, birds, fish and gardens.
- Dog minding and walking considered depending on the breed. (Boston Terriers and Schnauzers melt my heart!)
The reason I house sit is that I love to travel, so have chosen to rent out my own property in order to fund trips and pay down my mortgage as quickly as possible.
In between house sitting I live with my lovely parents whose kind hospitality I enjoy in between the house sits and trips away. My favourite destinations are Sydney, New York, Vancouver, New York, Bali and UK, just to name a few!
Reasons why I believe I am the ideal house sitter:
- I'm Police cleared.
- I'm trustworthy.
- I'm a morally sound person with a strong sense of responsibility.
- I'm a businessman so have to maintain a good reputation in Perth.
- I don't smoke and am only a light social drinker.
- I don't have any children.
- I prefer to go out, rather than entertain friends at my own residence.
- I'm tidy and clean, preferring everything to be in order.
- I'm committed to personal safety, locking doors when home and away is a habit and priority.
- I prefer to have minimal lighting at night, rather than leaving all the lights on.
- I'm a friendly guy with a warm and gentle nature.
- I'm an intelligent person who values the finer side of life.
- I have house sitting experience. Previously in East Perth, Perth City, Butler and Clarkson.
- I'm a green thumb so actively enjoy maintaining gardens.
I've had pet cats my whole life, so am somewhat of a cat whisperer and cat lover. There's not a cat in the world that I haven't been able to make friends with. Cats on the street often come up to me to say hello. Happy to empty litter trays and brush long haired cats.
For dogs, I've house sat for dogs a few times including Blue Heeler, Staffy, American Staffy and Boston Terrier. I always enjoy taking walks around the neighbourhood daily and getting to know an area through dog walking when I'm looking after a dog. I'm happy to pick up poos on walks!
I appreciate the importance of maintaining the usual routine of a pet, and am happy to follow all walking and feeding routines without question. I will love your pet in a genuine and warm way.
I'm a keen gardener, so am happy to weed gardens, mow lawns and water gardens and pot plants where needed. I find it therapeutic.
If there are any other particular items, I'm happy to oblige. House sitting is a complete partnership, so I can send photos and keep in touch with you while you're away with any updates or just general chat to ensure that you have as much peace of mind as possible. I understand you may also simply miss your pet.
I'm happy to meet any prospective homeowner for an interview or walk through at the home, or nearby cafe.
I look forward to chatting with you about your requirements and providing a seamless, peace of mind house sitting experience for you.
Thank you for reading my profile! :)