Professional Fulltime, Capable, HappyID: jpc
Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|Educator / Legal Work|
|ACT NSW (full regions list)|
12 Aug 24 Aug 7 Oct 28 Oct 30 Oct 23 Nov 25 Nov 6 Dec 15 Mar '21 29 Mar '21 1 Apr '21 23 May '21 12 Sep '21 7 Oct '21
More information about this house sitterHi guys! This is me.....
* I am a full-time, professional housesitter.
* REFERENCES - all excellent & checkable:
~ National Police Check - all clear
~ References from previous homeowners x lots
~ Photos of animals I have cared for - can be sighted in person x lots
~ Character references x lots
~ References from real estate agents - regarding the immaculate presentation of my previously-sold homes.
* AGREEMENT - I am happy to sign an agreement.
* I DO NOT charge a fee.
* MY PERSONAL LIFE - I am based on the NSW mid north coast & housesitting is my dream lifestyle, and I take my housesitting responsibilities very seriously. I was "born to housesit" - I love it!
* I love travel, meeting people, being with animals & living a simple, peaceful life.
* I am very independent, capable, healthy, honest, reliable, happy, friendly & extremely organised. I am non-denominational in religion, but lead a Christian lifestyle,with good family values. I do not smoke or drink, do not have parties. I am vegan, very health-focused, love exercise, eating well & being outdoors in nature. I am home a lot, so can spend lots of time with your animals, maintain property security & attend to all household / gardening chores. I rarely go out at night.
* I have always owned my own home & always had pets. I enjoy a "simple" life - much happier with less material things & more quality time spent with family / friends. I love diversity & meeting people from "all walks of life" - especially people from different races, cultures, age groups, religions & lifestyles. I spent many years working in a NSW government department doing legal work, worked for two years as a part-time cleaner in a Bank & spent the last 2 years studying.
* ANIMALS - I absolutely ADORE all animals & believe they are a big part of any family - you can be assured I will treat them very well. I have lots of experience with "rescue pets" - I have owned my own & cared for lots. I can do grooming, bathing, give medication, remove ticks, am confident with disabled or elderly pets. I can handle big dogs who pull on the lead. I can walk dogs twice per day - to the beach / park / around the neighbourhood. I will give all animals lots of company, play, love & attention - whatever they need to keep them happy & sticking to their routine. I can send daily photos / texts / emails of your pets playing / walking etc, to show you they are being well cared for & to give you peace of mind. I carry an RSPCA Pet First Aid Guide, to give immediate first aid to pets if needed. I have a stationwagon with a pet barrier, so can take your doggy to the local beach or park securely.
* I HAVE CARED FOR - dogs, cats, chooks, bees, alpacas, fish, worm farms, cows, goats, rabbits, guinea pigs, wild birds, caged birds, geese, ponies, horses, rescue animals, kangaroos, wallabies.
* HOME - I am very house-proud & keep a spotless home. I am minimalist, which means I will only use the
basics of your home & use utilities sparingly. Your home & surrounds will be treated as my own - with love, care & respect & will be returned in the same condition as you left it in. I never wear shoes in the house, never put feet on furniture, always use coasters / tablecloths. I can use both ride-on mowers & regular mowers. I am very security-conscious & always locks windows, doors & can set an alarm.
* I CAN DO - whatever you need me to - collect mail, forward important mail to you, take phone messages, be home for tradesmen, put bins out, start car engine so battery doesn't go flat, water plants, gardening, weeding, mow the grass. I will not use your food, phone, car or computer - I have my own. I will not use your microwave or dishwasher - I just don't like them. I rarely use a dryer. I can care for a pool - just give me instructions.
* PRIOR TO YOUR RETURN - I can do some basic grocery shopping if you like. I will leave a Gift Basket & your first morning's brekkie, as a Thankyou Gift. I leave typed / very detailed notes - to tell you how the Sit went, so you aren't left wondering.
* I BRING MY OWN - pillows,pillowcases, rice cooker, blender, water filter, kitchen tidy bags, tablecloth, coasters, household items (dishwashing liquid, dishcloths, handwash, toiletries). I just need sheets, towels & blankets please.
* I would never have guests over without your permission.
* CHILDREN - I have 2 wonderful children - aged 12 & 10, so we have 3 very capable people to care for your animals can walk 3 dogs at once. They have their own character references & all of my previous homeowners will testify that the kids were no problem at all, but instead gave their animals lots of love & attention. They are extremely well-behaved, mature, very clean & tidy, do not break things, do not run around the house or wet the bed, are very respectful of other people's property AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL ANIMALS! They are very gentle & kind to all animals, do not play rough & do not hurt them in anyway. They have been brought up as vegan & to understand the importance of treating all living beings as equals. And if we meet in person, you will see for yourself how well-behaved they are & how well they get on with your pets. Their photos are attached.
* SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS - the kids can share a double bed & I can use a single bed/fold-out bed. We don't need much space.
Thankyou & look forward to hearing from you soon!