Qualified & experienced pet/housesitterID: u4b
Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|Health Professional & Account Manager|
|VIC Melbourne City, Melbourne North, Melbourne South, Melbourne East, Melbourne West|
12 Feb 21 Oct
More information about this house sitterHello and thanks for taking the time to view my profile 😊
Completed RSPCA pet sitting course. Several years’ experience with acreages, remote and inner city. ***POLICE CHECKED*** Plenty of experience caring for anxious pets
I can provide:
• Many references from happy home owners, many are regular callbacks
• Responsible, reliable pet & home care-you won't be let down!
• Caring and attentive with positive and calm disposition
• Respect to pet routines and habits (feeding time, walk duration etc)
• Able to administer most medications as required
• Non-smoker, & non drinker
• Light gardening and pool maintenance duties
•redirecting mail and attending to important tasks
• I don’t just feed the creatures, I talk and play with them. Far better than a boarding kennel/cattery
•Regular updates on pets/property as needed while you are away.
•No guests/visitors/parties throughout the duration of house sit (unless you specify I do so)
* Aussie born & raised
* Healthcare professional/Account Manager
* 30 year old with a enthusiastic, positive and bubbly personality. I am loyal, sincere and organised person
* Currently own my own home in the south east of melbourne (Cranbourne)
* Part time Uni studying completing a Masters's degree * My work is entirely from home so rest assured I’ll be home snuggled up to your furfriend 🐶 🐱
* I am Immaculate, neat, tidy, house proud, quiet, peaceful, happy
* I enjoy a quiet lifestyle-reading, gardening, music, self development and travelling
* A home for me is like a sanctuary, a place where I can rest and reflect
* Own car
Animals I have cared for:
Animals have been a big part of my life since I was a child, and I adore them. This includes birds, fish, rabbits, snake, cats & dogs. I have cared for and pampered over the years and I nurture them dearly.
I have cared for dogs and cats of all sizes and ages, and am an experienced nurturer who also loves to get out and walk in nature or down at the beach so if you have a pet, I ensure that they are well-loved, walked and supported through any anxiety they may have while you're gone.
You can take comfort in knowing that your furry, feathered or scaled friend(s) will be staying with someone who will care for them as their own and show them the love and affection they are accustomed to - all while ensuring the pot plants are rotated regularly and the house is kept just as you like it.
I am extremely house proud and would consider it a privilege to care for your home, pets and garden to a high standard.
During the times I have cared for other people's homes I was known to be friendly, reliable and trustworthy person. As a responsible and respectful house-sitter, your home will be left as it was found.
I look forward to hearing from you to discuss your holiday needs.
The Pet Bestie & House Whisperer :)