More InformationHello! I'm Steph :) I work as a Registered Nurse and am trying to do some full-time house sitting whilst I save for a home deposit. I am also doing my masters degree so life is pretty low-key at the moment!
- I am new to professional house sitting but have done it in the past for friends with experience in caring for dogs and cats. I am puppy clucky and love being around animals (I'm not quite ready for one myself) so I just play with everyone else's!
- I'm a bubbly and trustworthy
- I like to try new hobbies (jewellery, pottery, floristry etc)
- I work shift work (a normal week is a mix of mornings, afternoons and also night shifts)
Things that I can provide to help you decide if I'm the person you're looking for:
- Police Check
- Personal References
- Meeting up before your holiday
What you can expect from me while I'm living in your home:
- Photo updates of your home and pets throughout the duration of your time away for peace of mind that all is going well so you can keep enjoying your holiday!!
- Looking after pets (feeding, walking, washing, keeping company) plus any extra requests
- Your home kept clean and tidy
- Responsible up keep (locking doors/windows etc)
- I will message you if I have any concerns or worries
- Can drop off/pick up from Airport on conditions of: I'm available at that time, your bags fit in my little car, you buy me coffee in return - almond latte with an extra shot ;)
- Sheets and towel cleaned before I leave (nothing better than coming home to fresh linen!)
What I expect from you and your home:
- A safe place to housesit
- An outlined list of what my duties should include whilst you're away including:
+ What and when to feed animals
+ How often to exercise
+ Where/how they toilet
+ Any garden duties or maintenance required
+ Bin days
- Emergency contact numbers (vet, closest family or friend, who to call if the dog gets out!)
Chat to you soon!