More InformationHappy and independent!
Money is not my driver, I am wanting to explore the different suburbs of Melbourne and embrace city living!
I own my own home and a bed and breakfast down the coast which I have rented out as I have chosen to live in Melbourne for a few years for the city experience.
Over 100 reviews for my bnb which reflects the care and reliability I can offer. Reviews available on request.
• Weekly financial contribution if required.
• Professional in the health care industry in Bayside and North Melbourne areas.
• Mature, honest, caring, relaxed and happy!
• Healthy, non smoker, quiet lifestyle.
• Exceptionally clean and would look after your home and pets with the upmost respect and care.
I have raised my own family and have adult children whom are busy living their lives out of Melbourne.
We have had many large dogs over the years and I am very comfortable to care for yours and take them on lots of wonderful walks each day and give them plenty of attention.
Look forward to hearing from you!
References, Police check available on request.
Picture - Pixie is the current cat I am looking after. She is adapting to humans after being rescued. And doing extremely well. Here she is, comfortable, happy and relaxing next to me on the couch!