Reliable Home-&-Pet WhispererID: lv0
Is / are:
|36 to 45|
|Counsellor, hypnotherapist, facilitator, teacher, life model, psychology student|
|All Australia (full regions list)|
More InformationI'm a single, non-smoking, 41-year-old pet-lover travelling the country in my van, getting HDs in Psychology, and loving as many furbabies as possible on the way.
**APPROXIMATE LOCATIONS FOR 2019**
March, April, May - Western Australia
June - July - Northern Territory
July - August - Queensland
September, October - New South Wales
November, December - Victoria
Here are ten reasons I'll be your perfect housesitter:
1. I really really love your pets. I grew up with a multitude of dogs and cats, have saved every stray I've ever met, adore sharing my daily walks or runs with an enthusiastic 4 legged companion and sleep better with a fluffball curled up on the bed. My changing lifestyle means I can't take long-term responsibility for my own pets, and as a result, I have a lot of love and time to give yours.
2. I have a lot of experience petsitting, and I'm down with basic animal psychology and dog training techniques, I'm good at relaxing skittish cats and helping anxious misbehaving dogs.
3. I work and study online. This means I can be home to spend maximum time with your pets, and provide more security for your home.
4. I don't drink or smoke.
5 I have a green thumb, love nature, and enjoy looking after plants and gardens.
6. I love clean things. I take great pleasure in a clean and tidy environment, and will enjoy keeping your place spotless.
7. I am happily without a partner, child, or my own pets. This means more time for your home, pets and garden.
8. As a helping professional and someone who works in schools, I have a police check and working with children check. Not so much as a speeding ticket in the past 20 years.
9. As a teacher, therapist and facilitator, I have excellent communication skills. I'll make sure I understand your needs and keep you informed to the level you require.
10. I am reliable, committed, honest and enthusiastic. I'm that person who turns up 10 minutes early, always follows through on their word, and is honest to what some might consider a fault. I believe in living life with integrity and doing the right thing by other people.
If you have any questions or would like to get to know me better, I'd be more than happy to chat.