Reliable, Responsible & CaringID: wja
|Monica & Bob|
Is / are:
|IT Consultant (Accounting and Finance Systems) & Retired Boiler Maker|
|WA All regions except Kimberley, Mid West Gascoyne, Pilbara (full regions list)|
28 May 30 Jun 22 Jul 2 Sep
More InformationBob and I are a semi retired couple who have been gradually making our way around Australia, incorporating a mixture of sightseeing, and house sitting, care-taking and helping out on rural properties during our travels.
We are both non smokers, quiet, and animal lovers. We have owned pets in the past, and engaged house sitters ourselves, to sit our house and pets whilst we have been on holidays, so we understand the importance and trust that comes with taking care of someone’s home and pets.
Originally from the UK, we have been living and working in Australia for 18 years, and have loved every minute. We have owned and rented property both here and in the UK, have previously maintained gardens and swimming pools, and are conscious of the care required to maintain a home.
- We are happy to maintain gardens, lawns and pools
- We will look after your pets, if required
- We enjoy caring for and spending time with animals
- We will look after your home and do the house work ready for your return
- We will treat your property with respect and care, as if it’s our own
- We can provide a police check upon your request
- We are happy collect / forward mail, and provide updates to owners while they're away
We have previous experience of helping out on rural properties (outback stations in NSW and QLD), care-taking of a hobby farm and caravan park, and house sitting, and would be more than happy to provide references as required.
We are travelling with a caravan would need somewhere secure to park it during the housesit.
We are currently in Western Australia, and will be available for at least 12 months in this state.
For confirmed bookings i.e. dates we are not available due to house sitting commitments, please refer to the bookings calendar.