Reliable, Responsible & CaringID: wja
|Monica & Bob|
Is / are:
|IT Consultant (Accounting and Finance Systems) & Retired Boiler Maker|
|ACT NSW Sydney North, Sydney South, Sydney East, Sydney West and Blue Mountains, Central Coast VIC (full regions list)|
7 May 9 Jun 7 May 10 Jun
More information about this house sitterBob and I are a semi retired couple who have been gradually making our way around Australia, incorporating a mixture of sightseeing, and house sitting, care-taking and helping out on rural properties during our travels.
Having spent last year exploring WA are currently back in NSW where I have been working for the last 6 months. The housesitting bookings that we had locked in over autumn/winter have been cancelled due to COVID. We have been staying with friends since March, and fortunately I have been able to work from ‘home’. Now that restrictions are easing, we are actively looking for housesitting jobs in NSW/ACT/VIC.
We are both non smokers, quiet, and animal lovers. We have owned pets in the past, and engaged house sitters ourselves, to sit our house and pets whilst we have been on holidays, so we understand the importance and trust that comes with taking care of someone’s home and pets.
Originally from the UK, we have been living and working in Australia for 20 years, and have loved every minute. We have owned and rented property both here and in the UK, have previously maintained gardens, pools etc. and are conscious of the care required to maintain a home.
- We are happy to maintain gardens, veggie gardens, lawns and pools
- We will look after your pets and others animals, if required
- We enjoy caring for and spending time with animals
- We will look after your home and do the house work ready for your return
- We will treat your property with respect and care, as if it’s our own
- We can provide a police check upon your request
- We are happy collect / forward mail, and provide updates to owners while they're away
We have previous experience of helping out on rural properties (outback stations in NSW and QLD), care-taking of a hobby farms as well as house sitting, and would be more than happy to provide references as required.
We are travelling with a caravan would need somewhere secure to park it during the housesit.