My name is Maddy, and it is with great anticipation that I look forward to potentially caring for your house and/or furry companions whilst you are away from home!
Here is a little bit of information about me:
- After nearly five years working in the Early childhood industry as a group leader for various age groups, I have recently begun a new adventure in the community services field as a disability support worker. I am excitedly looking to return to university later this year as a Social Work/ Human Services student. The array of skills I utilise professionally such as empathy, initiative, attention to detail and flexibility all easily lend and transfer into a house sitting context as well.
- I live in the Pine Rivers area as well and I am looking for sitting jobs located primarily in the Moreton Bay region and/or suburbs further south such as Bracken Ridge/ Bald Hills/ Carseldine/ Aspley/ Bridgeman Downs etc.
- I lead a rather quiet lifestyle which consists largely of work, church life and time spent with family and friends. I would describe myself as something of a homebody and an old soul at heart!
- I have recently completed not one but TWO incredible European adventures of my own! I have planned and navigated my way through places like London, Paris and Rome and come back with both amazing memories and an appreciation for how beautiful the world can be!
- I have my license and a car so ease of transport is not an issue
- In addition to my love of children, I also adore animals of any kind and would cherish your pet/s as if they were my own!
Experience wise, I have house-sat for various colleagues, friends and acquaintances on several occasions over the past year or so; all of which have included looking after pet animals as well. I have also previously lived on the southside for several months in 2017 and then with my sister for another six months until she moved to NSW. I do not currently have my own pets at the moment and see house sitting as the perfect way to continue saving money whilst also temporarily filling the pet shaped hole in my heart!
As a potential house sitter, I would approach any sitting job as a significant responsibility and do my upmost to complete any household tasks or pet care requirements needed to ensure everything runs smoothly, easily and happily for you! I am a very tidy person and would keep your home spick and span, ready for your return at the end of my stay.
Thankyou very much for your time, I am confident that I am the very person you are looking for!