Retired and living on my motorhomeID: pct
Is / are:
|Retired dog carer and ex project manager|
|TAS (full regions list)|
More InformationAfter working and travelling half my life overseas, I returned to Tassie 17 years ago.
I have a 10 month old Welsh Cardigan corgi puppy. She has adapted to her new life in the motorhome with ease. I am currently interstate and will be returning to Tassie 3rd November 2019.
For 6 years I cared for boarding dogs at Club K9 in Kingston, south of Hobart.
I'm easy going by nature and level headed. By house sitting I get to enjoy gardening again and if I'm lucky, looking after family pets. You in turn would get a reliable tidy person and your family home would be the same as when you left it.
My work reference from Club K9 and a Tas police check can be supplied if required. I can also request references from previous house/pet owners.
My house sitting experience has been
1. An old lab (Libby) in a house in Glenorchy, Hobart and was requested to mind Libby twice.
2. 12 chooks, 2 kittens, 2 dogs and sheep on a small farm in Franklin, South of Hobart
3. Several dogs at the Snug Caravan Park while interstate pet owners went sight seeing for the day
4. Fulll time care of Pippa (labradoodle) while owners were on business trips (cared for her in my motorhome twice and travelled around Tassie)
5. A lovely old lab and a maltese x plus a cat at Old Beach. It also included gardening
6. In West Ulverstone took care of 2 cats, several guinea pigs, a dozen chooks and 26 prize rabbits that all needed feeding and their living areas kept clean. Also did a bit of gardening.