More information about this house sitterI'm 41, and a single professional working in corporate-land as a Learning & Development Manager for KPMG. I'm caring, conscientious and tidy and I will love your pets as if they were my own!
A bit about me...
- I've been a big animal lover since childhood, where I was lucky enough to grow up on a hobby farm in NZ with various animals including cats, dogs, chickens, sheep, and a pony.
- After work hours I have a love of creative expression through art, design, dance, playing the piano.
- I have a beautiful grey fluffy cat called Delilah who I adore (She's staying with friends while I'm housesitting)
Why I'm house-sitting...
- I've lived in Melbourne 15 years but moving to Sydney at Easter 2020 and I'm hoping to house-sit for a while until I find a place.
- I don't charge for house-sitting. I see it as a win-win situation :-)
- As well as caring for your pets, I'm happy to take care of your plants, gardening or other chores (e.g bins out, collect mail etc) and of course keep the house tidy, while you're away.
I'm happy to provide references of previous house-sits (they weren't from this site) and a police check on request.