Sydney NurseID: uog
Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|NSW (full regions list)|
19 Dec 28 Dec 29 Dec 2 Jan '20 11 Apr '20 24 Apr '20
More information about this house sitterHi there
Here's a little bit about me. My name is Anne-Marie. I am 51 years of age. Apart from a couple of years living in Japan, I have lived in Sydney all my life.
I work 9 hour shifts four days a week as a nurse in a hospital in the eastern suburbs. The other three days I have off. My shifts are usually from 6am to 3.30pm or 12pm to 9.30pm. There are no night shifts. I have worked on the same ward for nearly 6 years.
I have lived in my own home in the inner west for over 10 years. Currently I have two Devon Rex cats, aged 10 and 7, and two dogs, a chihuahua aged 2 and a miniature foxie/Jack Russell aged 5. Before the current gang, I had two Devon Rex cats which both passed away aged 17. When I'm housesitting, they are cared for in my home by my friend and co-owner.
Except for a few years in my twenties when I was renting, animals have been a part of my life since I was born. I grew up with four Labrador crosses, two cats, a sheep, mice, a turtle, a galah, two sulphur crested cockatoos and an aquarium. I am very comfortable around animals and typically make friends with them easily. I am good at reading personalities, temperaments and behaviours. Whether they are shy or playful, timid or outgoing, overly trusting or wary, aggressive or friendly, I am good at recognising their needs and accommodating them. I also listen and am guided by owners who know their pets best. Having pets myself, I understand owners' concerns and how much their pets safety, happiness and well-being mean to them.
Some other information about me which might be helpful:
• I have a recently renewed National Police Certificate
• I have excellent references
• I am used to cleaning up after cats and taking dogs for walks. In our house, the litter is cleaned multiple times each day.
• Devon Rex cats are extremely mischievous and bossy so I am used to giving them lots of attention, in fact they demand it. They are also ravenous so they get fed a minimum four times a day.
• I am very hands on with my own and other peoples pets. I clip my own cats' and dogs’ claws, bathe them regularly and can administer medications when needed, either disguised in food, directly into their mouths, or by injection.
• I have probably spent more time with one or more animals on my lap, in my dressing gown, or sleeping with me than I have spent doing anything else.
• I am a homebody and don't go out socialising very often preferring to spend a lot of my spare time at home with my pets, or going for walks, spending time in my garden, reading and just pottering around.
• LGBTIQ friendly
• I have my own car.
• I bring my own bed linen, towel, personal items etc.
• I am very down to earth and easy to get along with.
• I don’t have any children or parents to look after so there is no risk of me having to suddenly leave a housesit.
• If I accept a housesitting assignment, I will remain committed and will not let a homeowner down.
• I am clean and tidy and respectful of the home I'm looking after.
• I can look after pools and gardens if needed.
Presently not available for sitting
Oatley (repeat client)
19 December - 28 December 2019
Two Italian Greyhounds, four bedroom, two storey home, pool, extensive gardens, escorting 93 year old mother to various appointments.
29 December 2019 - 2 January 2020
Four bedroom family home, two cats, two dogs, cockateils, budgies, pool
11 April 2020 - 24 April 2020
Four bedroom family home, one year old Cavoodle and two seven year old cats, pool
Breakfast Point (repeat client)
25 October - 1 November 2019
One bedroom apartment, one five year old male Ragdoll rescue cat, care of indoor and outdoor pot plants
26 September - 14 October 2019
Looking after my own animals, one male and one female Devon Rex, one Chihuahua, one Miniature Fox Terrier x Jack Russell, three bedroom semi and substantial garden
Campsie (reference provided)
24 August - 24 September 2019
Two bed apartment, two shy one year old kittens
Mascot (reference to come)
20 July - 13 August 2019
Two bedroom house, one female one and a half year old American Staffordshire Terrier
Moss Vale (reference provided)
8 July - 19 July 2019
One 9 year old deaf, female Golden Retriever and one female Ragdoll cat, two bedroom home with large cottage garden
Vaucluse (reference provided)
10 June - 3 July 2019
Two indoor/outdoor cats, two bedroom unit, large balcony with numerous plants
Lane Cove (reference provided, please ask for a copy as this housesit was with another agency)
24 May - 9 June 2019
Two bed house and one female Rhodesian Ridgeback X rescue dog
Oatley (reference provided)
11 April - 23 May 2019
Two Italian Greyhounds, four bedroom, two storey home, pool, extensive gardens,
pick up and escort 93 year old mother to various appointments (exercise class, hairdresser, cafe lunch, grocery shopping, collect medication from pharmacy) and drop back to her home
Breakfast Point (reference provided)
25 February - 28 March 2019
One bedroom apartment and one five year old male Ragdoll rescue cat, care of indoor and outdoor pot plants
Leichhardt (reference provided)
13 February - 24 February 2019
Two adult Labradors (male and female), two bedroom freestanding house with garden
Chatswood (reference provided)
25 December to 7 February 2019
One female Italian Greyhound, two bedroom unit