Sydney NurseID: uog
Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|NSW (full regions list)|
13 Feb 25 Feb 25 Feb 28 Mar 11 Apr 22 May 10 Jun 3 Jul
More InformationHi there
Here's a little bit about me. My name is Anne-Marie. I am 51 years of age. Apart from a couple of years living in Japan, I have lived in Sydney all my life.
I work 9 hour shifts four days a week as a nurse in a hospital in the eastern suburbs. The other three days I have off. My shifts are usually from 6am to 3.30pm or 12pm to 9.30pm. There are no night shifts. I have worked on the same ward for more than 5 years.
I have lived in my own home in the inner west for over 10 years. Currently I have two Devon Rex cats, aged 9 and 6, and two dogs, a chihuahua aged one and a half and a miniature foxie/Jack Russell aged 4. Before the current gang, I had two Devon Rex cats which both passed away aged 17. When I'm housesitting, they remain at home and are cared for by my friend and co-owner.
Except for a few years in my twenties when I was renting, animals have been a part of my life since I was born. I grew up with four labradors, two cats, a sheep, mice, a turtle, a galah, two sulphur crested cockatoos and an aquarium. Because of this exposure, I am very comfortable around animals and make friends easily in most cases. I am good at reading their personalities, temperaments and behaviours. Whether they are shy or playful, timid or outgoing, overly trusting or wary, aggressive or friendly, I am good at recognising their needs and accommodating them. I also listen and am guided by owners who know their pets best. Having pets myself, I understand owners' concerns and how much their pets safety, happiness and well-being mean to their owners, after all they are part of the family.
Some other information about me which might be helpful:
- I have a recently renewed National Police Certificate
- I am used to cleaning up after cats and taking dogs for walks. In our house, the litter is cleaned multiple times each day.
- Devon Rex cats are extremely mischievous and bossy so I am used to giving them lots of attention, in fact they demand it. They are also ravenous so they get fed a minimum four times a day.
- I am very hands on with my own and other peoples pets. I clip my own cats' and dogs’ claws, bathe them regularly and can administer medications when needed, either disguised in food or directly into their mouths.
- I have trained all of my cats and dogs past and present to perform a few tricks.
- I am experienced with cats and dogs of all ages.
- I have had good success training our two dogs to walk next to me on a loose lead.
- I have probably spent more time with one or more animals on my lap, in my dressing gown, or sleeping with me than I have spent doing anything else.
- I am a homebody and don't go out socialising very often preferring to spend a lot of my spare time at home with my pets, or going for walks, spending time in my garden, reading and just pottering around.
- LGBTIQ friendly
- I have my own car
- I bring my own linen, towel, personal items etc
- I would describe myself as very down to earth and easy to get along with.
25 December to 7 February 2019
Written reference available upon request
13 February - 24 February
25 February - 28 March
11 April - 22 May
10 June - 3 July