Sydney NurseID: uog
Is / are:
|46 to 55|
|NSW (full regions list)|
25 Dec 7 Feb'19
More InformationMy name is Anne-Marie. I am 50 years of age.
I work 9 hour shifts four days a week as a nurse in a hospital in the eastern suburbs. The other three days I have off. My shifts are from 6am to 3.30pm or 12pm to 9.30pm. I have worked on the same ward for the past 5 years.
I live in the inner west in a house which I jointly own with my ex-partner. We have two Devon Rex cats, aged 9 and 6, and two dogs, a chihuahua aged 1 and a minitiare foxie/jack russell aged 3. Prior to the Devons we have now we had two other Devon Rexes which we had as kittens until they both died at age 17. We have lived in the same home for the past 10 years.
Except for a few short years in my early twenties when I was renting, animals have been a part of my life since I was born. I grew up with four labradors, two cats, a sheep, mice, a turtle, a galah and two sulphur crested cockatoos. I am very comfortable around animals and make friends with them easily in most cases. I am good at reading their personalities, temperaments and behaviours. Whether they are shy or playful, timid or outgoing, overly trusting or wary, aggressive or friendly, I am good at recognising their needs and accommodating them. I also listen and am guided by owners who know their pets best. Having pets myself I understand owners' concerns and how much their pets safety, happiness and well-being mean to their owners.
Some other information about me which might be helpful:
- I have a current Criminal Record Check
- I am used to cleaning up after cats and dogs and taking my two dogs for regular walks. In our house, the litter is cleaned multiple times each day.
- Devon Rex cats are extremely mischievous and bossy so I am used to giving them lots of attention, in fact they demand it. They are also ravenous so they get fed a minimum four times a day.
- I am very hands on with my own and other peoples pets. I clip my own cats' and dogs’ claws, bathe them regularly and can administer medications when needed, either disguised in food or directly into their mouths.
- I have trained all of my cats and dogs past and present to perform a few tricks.
- I am experienced with cats and dogs of all ages.
- I have had good success training our two dogs to walk next to me on a loose lead.
- I have probably spent more time with one or more animals on my lap, in my dressing gown, or sleeping with me than I have spent doing anything else.
- I am a homebody and don't go out socialising very often preferring to spend most of my spare time at home with my pets, going for a walk with the dogs, doing garden chores, or just relaxing.
- While house sitting my ex-partner will care for our animals.
- LGBTIQ friendly