The Pet Bestie + House WhispererID: wf1
Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|Teacher Aide / Student / Retail|
|QLD (full regions list)|
29 Aug 5 Sep 10 Sep 17 Oct
More InformationAVAILABLE DATES:
* 24/08/19 - 29/08/19
* 05/09/19 - 10/09/19
* 18/10/19 - Onwards
Hi There House/Pet/Plant/Lawn Owner,
My name is Rebecca, am 35, and a non-smoker located in Brisbane.
I'm a professional studying full time, also working part time as a Teacher Aide and in fashion. I work mainly mornings Mon-Fri.
I am known to be a positive, reliable, responsible, organised person who takes initiative.
My friends and past employers consider myself as trustworthy and loyal.
I consider myself great with (and love) animals of all types (including farm), confident in administering medication for pets, and can manage mowing, pruning, and other light gardening and pool maintenance duties.
I’m also known to be good at fixing minor house maintenance requirements.
PAST AGENCY / PERSONAL SIT EXPERIENCE
• 1x Cat & House (6wks - KEDRON - Owner also invited myself to rent from them, renting there for 9 months)
• 1x Cat & House (1week - PADDINGTON - Three times - Regulary called upon)
• 1x Large Dog (Weekend - CASHMERE - Twice)
• 2x Small Dogs (1x elderly) (1mth - MACKENZIE)
• 1x Cat (1week - HOUSEMATE)
• 2 x Large Dogs (8 days - ANSTEAD)
• 2 x Bengal Cats (5 weeks - REGENCY DOWNS)
• 2 x English Cocker Spaniels (10 days - FERNY GROVE)
* 1 x Hungarian Viszla (12 days - NUDGEE BEACH)
* CURRENTLY: 1 x Budgie (5 weeks - SHAILER PARK)
REFERENCES (Supplied On Request)
- Past House Sits
- Volunteer Work
- MindaHome Review
- Working With Children Blue Card
- Police Check
For your peace of mind, I do not invite visitors over, unless you specify this to be ok.
I also endeavour to leave your home in a clean and tidy manner ready for your arrival to a fresh home.
I look forward to being considered for your pet and/or house minding opportunity :-)
Your Pet Bestie & House Whisperer