Bunya, QueenslandID: 26pd
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|25 Sep 2021 29 Sep 20214 days|
Pet sitting required:
|3 dogs, 1 cat, 7 farm animals|
Sitter's pets welcome:
About this house sitting position in Bunya
Hi we are looking for a lovely couple to come and look after our home and pets while we are away. We have 3 outdoor dogs, 1 indoor cat and 7 chooks.
Set on the banks of the South Pine River and only a short walk to Bunya Crossing Reserve where you can swim and picnic with your family and friends, you will find this warm and inviting country homestead. The early settlers got it right; the homes' wrap around verandah allows for easy cross ventilation and the ability to find a cool or warm spot, no matter what the conditions. Incorporating a striking colonial roofline and generous building proportions the home offers 9-foot ceilings and warm cyprus pine timber floors throughout.
In keeping with classic country design the eat in kitchen opens out to the living and dining zones that lead directly out through French doors to the child and pet friendly yard. Enjoy the native flora and fauna including birds and koalas on a usable, fenced 1.48 acre, town water allotment.
The Master bedroom is huge and features an en-suite and walk-in robe. The three additional bedrooms are spacious with one other bedroom having a built-in robe. The family bathroom is situated near the kitchen making bath time a breeze.
Adding to the properties desirability there is a large carport built to house a caravan.
At a Glance:
* Bunya Riverside pocket just 15 km to Brisbane CBD
* Bordering South Pine River
* Quintessential homestead with 9-foot ceilings throughout
* Wide wrap around verandah & Country eat in kitchen
* Open plan living & dining room opening out to wrap around verandah
* Warm cyprus pine timber floors throughout
* Huge Master bedroom featuring ensuite and large walk in robe
* Additional 3 light filled bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in kitchen, lounge and main bedroom
* Large laundry/mud room with ample storage and external access
* 1.48 acres of pet and child friendly lawns
* Partially fenced (3 sides) with low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Large 5 bay shed with power, toilet, shower & vanity (16 x 5.8m)
* Garden sheds x 2
* Town water + rain water tanks
* Septic and grey water waste water management system
* Walking distance to Bunya Crossing Reserve
* 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
* Less than 30 minutes to Brisbane Airport
* Less than 14 minutes to Ferny Grove Railway Station
* 20 minutes to Chermside Shopping Centre
* 10 minutes to Samford Village
Please get in touch if you're interested!
Reviews for Chelsea
We had lunch with the family on their return. We felt we had known them for a long time, we will visit this family again On a friendly basis.
Highly recommend this house sit
” - Read more
|Ashgrove, Queensland||24 Dec 2021 31 Dec 20217 days|
|Ashgrove, Queensland||6 Jan 2022 20 Jan 202214 days|
|Bardon, Queensland||25 Dec 2021 8 Jan 202214 days|
|Red Hill, Queensland||13 Oct 2021 3 Nov 202121 days|
|Zillmere, Queensland||29 Oct 2021 1 Nov 20213 days|