Dampier, Western AustraliaID: 1n7h
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|1 Oct 2019 1 Jan 2022 823 days|
Dates are flexible:
|This is for casual, adhoc work. For example a day or two here and there as well as some longer stays, such as a week or two. I'm looking for a casual pool of people who might be interested in helping me out who are willing to go on my 'register' of potent|
Pet sitting required:
|4 dog(s), 10 other animal(s)|
Sitter's pets welcome:
***PAID HOUSE SITTING POSITION***
***$40 PER DAY!***
***Plus Free: EGGS***
We're looking for a local house sitter to look after our 3 by one brick house in Dampier, WA, on a casual, adhoc basis. I'd prefer someone who lives in Dampier, Karratha, Roebourne, Wickham or Point Samson area as opposed to interstate or overseas visitor. A mature woman who can think and solve problems (if they arise) would be ideal.
The house sitter would need to either visit the house in the morning and evening or reside in the house, as required. The more time you can spend at the property is preferred. The house sitter must be willing to:
1. Show me their valid, WA driver's licence and allow me to make a copy of it.
2. Show me/provide a copy of their current Australian national police clearance.
3. Provide house sitting referees.
1. Feeding and watering four dogs (beagles) once a day in the evening between 7 and 8pm. One dog takes tablets but these go in his food. Friendly dogs, one dog is shy/a bit fearful.
2. Feeding and watering 10 chickens (am/pm). It only takes about 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening.
3. Keeping the dog area and the yard tidy, i.e. straighten up the dog beds, pick up the dog poo, hose down the area (removing pee/poo residue).
4. Feeding and providing fresh water to the chickens, checking for eggs, twice a day for about 10 minutes.
5. Keeping the house neat, tidy, and in good order.
6. Keep an eye on the swimming pool and top up with water, if required.
10. No guests or parties allowed.
*Foxtel (TV in most rooms)
*swimming pool & nice outdoor area
*Landline telephone (free calls to home owner overseas).
*Two new washing machine & dryer.
*Two large fridges & one small fridge
*Gas stove top & electric oven.
House Sitting in Western Australia: A Black Swan Event
The black swan is one of the symbols of Western Australia, which occupies almost one-third of the entire country. For you, however, house sitting there could be a “black swan”, or a life-changing event.Read more