About this house sitting position in Footscray
My husband and I are going away for a few weeks over summer and are looking for someone to look after our 2 year old cat, Louie, and our 3 bedroom apartment in the heart of Footscray.
Louie is a quiet little boy that loves occasional cuddles but also is fine chilling out on his own. He's an indoor cat and hasn't had much interaction with other animals, so we prefer sitters without other pets.
Our home is in the heart of Footscray, surrounded by bars, restaurants and cafes. We are a 6 min walk from Footscray Train Station, and are close to tram routes as well. Coles is a short walk away, as well as Footscray Market for all Fruit, Veg and Meat shopping.
Footscray Park is a 5 min walk away, and connects to a bike path along the river into the city if you're into bike riding.
As part of your stay in our home, we expect:
1. you look after Louie, clean his litter, feed him, playtime (as if he was your own cat!)
2. Keep the home clean and tidy
3. No others guests stay over unless previously agreed
4. No house parties and keep noise to a minimum
5. No smoking
6. Frequent updates and photos of Louie throughout your stay.
Look forward to hearing from you