Indooroopilly, QueenslandID: 1yyj
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|20 Dec 2020 26 Dec 20206 days|
Pet sitting required:
|2 cats, 7 other animals (Chickens)|
Sitter's pets welcome:
About this house sitting position in Indooroopilly
Our house is in the middle of some (bathroom and laundry) renovations but it is safe and secure you will have our guest bedroom for your use, with
- double bed
- ensuite with shower toilet and vanity
- walk in wardrobe
- desk + 2 monitors to hook your laptop up to.
- linen provided,
- washing machine at your disposal.
Also in the house
- house all one level above garage (internal stairs)
- open-plan kitchen/dining with gas cook top, enormous dining table,
- media room inc large TV and Netflix and double recliner +2 other chairs
- reading/music space with green views
- rumpus with big comfy papasans
- lots of books for adults, YA and children,
- deck with lovely green outlook and large table, Weber BBQ, outdoor big screen TV for movies (futon) or exercise (gym area and equipment) (see pic)
- aircon in the guest bedroom, house has celing fans throughout, louvres and blinds to control sunlight, breezes etc; this house has good natural temperature control
Parking for 2 cars (one garaged, one outside space). The driveway is unsuitable for a caravan, but looks worse than it is. The house is well off the street and very private.
Close to Indooroopilly and Kenmore shopping centres, bus stop to Indro/city a short walk, train to city a long walk.
Our house sitting requirements:
We have an 2 timid rescue cats (Nylah and Sadie - see pics) who are starting to recover from their unhappy pasts and will appreciate your patience and may come for pats, scratches and cuddles, but also happily just sleep! A few little quirks we'll discuss with you 😊
We also have 7 hilarious rescue chickens who'll give you eggs and entertainment! They need letting out, feeding and water-checking, and shutting the door at night.
The fish don't do much 😁😁 but just require a pinch of food each morning.
A small amount of plant watering required, mostly just turning on and off a watering system tap.
Sorry only a few pics, house is a complete mess limping into the end of school year 😂😂😂
|Indooroopilly, Queensland||17 Dec 2020 3 Jan 202117 days|
|Brisbane, Queensland||19 Dec 2020 5 Jan 202117 days|
|Moorooka, Queensland||20 Dec 2020 6 Jan 202117 days|
|Fairfield, Queensland||23 Dec 2020 2 Jan 202110 days|
|Westlake, Queensland||21 Dec 2020 2 Jan 202112 days|