Kilmore, VictoriaID: 2t8
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|16 Oct 2012 31 Oct 2012|
Number of days:
We're going to be away from the 16th to the 31st of October and looking for assistance in taking care of our home and pets.
We have a 120 year old Victorian home in Kilmore. Kilmore is a small, quaint country town, an hour out of Melbourne.
The house is on the main street, and is about 1/3 of an acre. Its a 5 minute drive to the train station, where you can take the VLine train to Melbourne.
We have 2 cats (Molly and Lloyd) and a dog (Gabriel, a greyhound). Gabriel needs a daily walk (about 20-30 mins) but other than that, its pretty simple!
If you're interested, please send us a message and we can arrange to have a Skype chat or email/phone conversation.
Top articles from our blog
- WELCOME TO PARADISE! Five fabulous Things to do in the NSW Northern Rivers
- House Sitting: Top Tips on picking the service that's right for you
- Loving and Leaving: The Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- Making Cents of Your Savings: 5 Surprisingly Easy Steps to a Wealthier You
For Top End House Sitting, Go To The Northern Territory
It's also called the Top End but the Northern Territory in Australia has more than just geography to merit that nickname.Read more