Narangba (brisbane North), QueenslandID: 2dv
|Mel & Calum|
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|20 Aug 2012 21 Sep 2012|
Number of days:
We are in need of a reliable house sitting service while we are away in Scotland seeing my husbands family.
Must be animal lovers as we have 2 dogs, 1 cat and 14 guinea pigs NON breeding and housed in pairs.
Our home is fairly large and has a low mainentance pool. We live in a wonderful neighbourhood which is great for relaxing walks.
Top articles from our blog
- WELCOME TO PARADISE! Five fabulous Things to do in the NSW Northern Rivers
- House Sitting: Top Tips on picking the service that's right for you
- Loving and Leaving: The Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- Making Cents of Your Savings: 5 Surprisingly Easy Steps to a Wealthier You
For Top End House Sitting, Go To The Northern Territory
It's also called the Top End but the Northern Territory in Australia has more than just geography to merit that nickname.Read more