St Ives, New South WalesID: mww
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|7 Jul 2017 14 Jul 2017|
Number of days:
Pet sitting required:
Sitter's pets welcome:
We have two gorgeous ex-shelter dogs who need to know we haven't abandoned them while we are away.
We live in the leafy North Shore suburb of St Ives, in a quiet street close to the shops. Our house is low maintenance and our dogs are very loving.
We have Netflix (for movie lovers), and an outdoor spa (very relaxing).
We are hoping to go away in July (7-14) and again in December (23 Dec - 6 Jan). Kindly advise if you are available for either or both of these dates.
Thank you and warm regards, Cindy
Top articles from our blog
- WELCOME TO PARADISE! Five fabulous Things to do in the NSW Northern Rivers
- House Sitting: Top Tips on picking the service that's right for you
- Loving and Leaving: The Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- Making Cents of Your Savings: 5 Surprisingly Easy Steps to a Wealthier You
New South Wales Is House Sitting Paradise
With more than 7 million people, New South Wales offers a world of house sitting opportunities for everyone.Read more
|Turramurra, New South Wales||24 Feb 2017 14 Mar 2017||18 days|
|West Pennant Hills, New South Wales||3 Feb 2017 14 Feb 2017||11 days|
|Castle Hill, New South Wales||4 Apr 2017 6 May 2017||32 days|
|Edgecliff, New South Wales||17 Feb 2017 19 Feb 2017||2 days|