Wurtulla, QueenslandID: 4ai
Nearest major city:
Sitter required for:
|13 Jul 2013 10 Aug 2013|
Number of days:
Require House/Pet Sitter from July 13th 2013 through till Aug 10th 2013 ( 4 weeks) at Wurtulla, Sunshine Coast.
Large Canal home, no real yard maintenance required-just to put the rubbish out & to keep a presence in the home, have 1 x dog & 2 x cats which are low maintenance.
Nice deck that overlooks the water. Opposite local shops that everything from butcher, baker etc..
In exchange for your services we will allow internet
access and free lodgings.
Top articles from our blog
- WELCOME TO PARADISE! Five fabulous Things to do in the NSW Northern Rivers
- House Sitting: Top Tips on picking the service that's right for you
- Loving and Leaving: The Pet Sitter’s Guide to a Healthy Goodbye
- A New Lease on Life: You’ll Love Our Rising Rent Quick Fix
- Making Cents of Your Savings: 5 Surprisingly Easy Steps to a Wealthier You
House Sitting in Queensland the Sunshine State
How would you like to go house sitting in a state with places called the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast? Or, how would you like to look after homes near scenic lookouts, waterfalls and picnic grounds like the Bunya Mountains and the Great Dividing Range? If that sounds like fun, then you should enjoy house sitting assignments in Queensland.Read more
|Parreara, Queensland||11 Nov 2016 14 Nov 2016||3 days|
|Buddina, Queensland||3 Nov 2016 10 Nov 2016||7 days|
|Forest Glen, Queensland||30 Dec 2016 2 Jan 2017||3 days|