Carer for your home and furry friendsID: 12eb
Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|NSW Sydney North, Sydney South, Sydney East, Sydney West and Blue Mountains|
More information about this house sitterHello -
You can call me Bri - I am a 30yr old, female, Executive Assistant with a love for all 4 legged friends and new adventures.
I have recently returned from a 4 month holiday in Europe and available for house sitting opportunities for a few reasons:
1. I can't quite decide where I would like to live in Sydney and felt this would be a nice way to get a routine feel for new areas.
2. My Labrador of 13 years passed away last year and whilst I can't quite bring myself to get a new fur baby, I have lots of love and cuddles to share with your pet so they aren't lonely when you holiday.
3. Given I'm a bit travel fatigued, I'm looking forward to lots of time at home or out walking/discovering the area that may potentially become my home.
Reasons to pick me:
1. I have previously owned fish and budgies as well as my labrador and regularly house sit for a family friend that owns a cat so I feel comfortable with all pets.
2. I work in the Sydney CBD 5 days per week however my schedule (and my amazing boss) allow me to work from home atleast 2 days per week. Working in a flexible and agile environment does mean I'm available for morning and early evening walks and play in the park. It will be nice to have a furry friend to change up my regular gym routine.
3. As mentioned, I am an Executive Assistant and as such certain personality traits apply. I like routine through the week so if your pet is used to being fed, walked and cuddled at a certain time - I will definitely be their new best friend. A schedule is also helpful if they get a little bit anxious whilst you are away or they need medication for any reason.
4. I consider myself to be meticulous when it comes to cleanliness. My role involves office management of a space that is presented to no less than 30 clients each day so I ensure I keep the space looking 5 star at all times. Your home would be no different.
5. I love plants, almost in a nerdy way so I'm more than happy to keep your flora alive and well.
6. In my spare time at home, I like to bake, read a book or binge watch a good crime series on Netflix. I hope you're okay with the smell of muffins?
7. I don't smoke and don't take drugs but I do like the occasional vino. White is my preference - no stained carpet risk here.
8. My role involves a lot of events so im definitely not up for hosting any parties after hours. It would just be me :)
9. I am a gen-y so I'm more than happy to send you pics and updates if it would make you feel more connected to home.
10. I'm available for long and short term stays.