Pet Minders travelling AustraliaID: 10lr
Is / are:
|Travelling couple / Nurse / Farmer and Builder|
|SA All regions except Far North, Yorke and Mid North (full regions list)|
24 Jan 1 Feb 2 Feb 29 Feb 29 Feb 6 Mar 10 Apr 30 Apr 4 May 17 Jun 27 Aug 17 Sep
More information about this house sitterMy names is Louise and my partners name is Ben.
We are travelling around Australia in a camper trailer, enjoying the roads less travelled. Our journey started in December last year and to this day we still can’t get over the beauty of this country.
We understand the importance of finding the right sitter for your pet(s). All our pets have been so precious to us. We have made the choice of not having a pet whilst travelling so will cuddle and care for your pets instead.
We love all animals, and miss pottering around the garden.
Loving our stay in the Northern Territory and really enjoying the drama of the wet season. Our next adventure is to head back to beautiful South Australia.
I am a retired Emergency nurse and my partner Ben was in building and farming, so no problems with pets that require medications or the odd job around the home.
We are extremely reliable and you will have no regrets in selecting us for your pet / house sitting position.
- Properties without parking room - Our camper trailer will be stored elsewhere.
- This is a job for us. Your pets and property will be our priority.
- We will give you regular updates about your property and pets.
- We are both active and healthy, and non smokers.
- We will diligently follow any lists of instructions given to us to ensure your peace of mind.
Feel free to contact us in regards to any further information you require.