Pet Minders travelling AustraliaID: 10lr
Is / are:
|Travelling couple / Nurse / Farmer and Builder|
|TAS (full regions list)|
More information about this house sitterMy name is Louise and my partners name is Ben.
We are staying in South Australia for a few years after having travelled extensively throughout Australia. We began house / pet sitting over eight months ago and now can't stop. So many gorgeous animals out there.
We understand the importance of finding the right sitter for your pet(s). All our pets have been so precious to us. We have made the choice of not having a pet whilst travelling so will cuddle and care for your pets instead.
We love all animals, and miss pottering around the garden.
I am a retired Emergency nurse and my partner Ben was in building and farming, so no problems with pets that require medications or the odd job around the home.
We are extremely reliable and you will have no regrets in selecting us for your pet / house sitting position.
- We are a retired and very reliable couple, so your pet(s) will always have company.
- This is a job for us. Your pets and property will be our priority.
- We will give you regular updates about your property and pets.
- We are both active and healthy, and non smokers.
- We will diligently follow any lists of instructions given to us to ensure your peace of mind.