Is / are:
|26 to 35|
|ACT (full regions list)|
More information about this house sitterHi Everyone!
My name's Andrew or Andy however you see fit. Welcome to my (hopefully not too cliche) profile :). I'm a 29 year old carpenter that has just come back from travelling around Europe and Asia.
I think I am the perfect candidate to sit your beloved family pets and home for the following reasons:
1) I've got over 10 years of experience living in shared houses, where I've kept my area (and other lazier housemates) clean.
2) Because of my age and life experience I have learnt the importance of respect and sticking to the laws of the land.
3) I've grown up in a household of animal lovers.
4) I've personally had pets that I've raised since a young age, and I'm more then capable of caring for them and showing them love and attention.
5) Love going on walks in nature (especially with a furry companion)
6) I don't drink and have become very wholesome in my old age.
7) I spend most of my time at home reading books, playing ukulele, mediating and just relaxing.
8) I have a car and I don't mind driving to the outer suburbs of Canberra.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or to contact me.
I look forward to meeting to and your furry family members.